What Cooking Shows do you Watch?

I’m down to my last season of My Kitchen Rules. I have a New Zealand season yet to see. It’s been pretty entertaining, annoying at times, ridiculous at times, but it’s been good enough to keep me watching.

I’m about halfway through the one season of My Restaurant Rules that is available to me on Amazon Prime. Not a big fan of that show, but I’ll finish out the season.

2 Likes

I really enjoyed "My Kitchen Rules ", and sported a bunch of new words and phrases.

The yeast sock puppets are oddly hilarious

1 Like

Ill Boca tv on you tube. Great chef no English or subtitles from livorno Italy.

If one has a smart TV or a Roku, the Pluto TV app is great for cooking shows!
24/7 America’s Test Kitchen/Cooks Country
24/7 Julia Child (French Chef, Baking with Julia, Julia and Jacques, Cooking with Master Chefs)
BBC Food runs 24/7 also and has Little Paris Kitchen, Rachel Khoo’s Cosmopolitan Cook, Rick Stein, Hairy Bikers, Ainsley’s Gourmet. Naked Chef and more.

1 Like

I thought I had finished with My Kitchen Rules, but I discovered that there’s a UK version of the show, so I’m watching that.

I think I only know the UK version ( but maybe it was Australia). What are the other’s?

There’s MKR Australia hosted by Pete Evans and Manu Feildel. I think that’s the original and longest running version. That’s been my favorite.

There’s MKR New Zealand which was mainly hosted by other people but Pete and Manu also appeared on that one some. There are only a few seasons.

I watched those on Amazon Prime.

I’ve recently discovered MKR UK. Only a few seasons of that one, too. I’m still on the 1st. I’m watching that version with my Roku. It’s on the Tubi channel.

After realizing there were more versions that I had thought, I checked IMDb, and it seems there’s also a season of celebrity MKR hosted by Cat Cora and Curtis Stone, and it looks like there’s also an Israeli version and a South African version. I haven’t checked to see if any of those are available for me to watch.

Yes! I mostly watched the Australia one, but I watched the US (Cat Cora and Curtis Stone) one too.

Are Cat and Curtis the celebrities?
Asking for a friend.

About as much as the contestants.

2 Likes

I looked at the MKR Wikipedia article. Add the Canadian, Russian, and Serbian versions of MKR to the list. No idea if any of those are available for viewing.

1 Like