We're ALL invited to Englishtown Auction for GYROS

1 Like

Brooklyn Square Pizza, across the street, was ranked #1 in the state by the Star Ledger a couple years ago.

1 Like

We tried it and thought it was between poor and mediocre.

1 Like

I had a standard slice, cold. It was decent. Haven’t tried the signature square pizza yet.

BUUUUUMP! This event is THIS COMING SUNDAY…just want to reconfirm the RSVPs thus far and ask if there are any others…

@CurlzNJ 1
@BossaNova 1
@joonjoon 2
@ELeeper 2
@seal 1
@NotJrvedivici 2
@Oldandtired 2

That’s 11 of us… who else? @corvette_johnny ? @fershore ? We really are ALL invited, so holler if you can make it!

1 Like

Confirmed

1 Like

affirmativ

1 Like
1 Like

Here - I am 1 but I eat for 2 :grin:

Please add Wizard2 for 2 & change seal from 1 to 2. Thanks!

Reconfirming for 2

1 Like

Have you for 2, Wizard

Updated: 13

@CurlzNJ 1
@BossaNova 1
@joonjoon 2
@ELeeper 2
@seal 1
@NotJrvedivici 2
@Oldandtired 2
@wizard2 2

Thanks!

1 Like

I hereby confirm my attendance.

2 Likes

looking forward to it!

1 Like

I’ve got to tell you, of anyone I possibly meet on Sunday if you turn out to be young and energetic I’m going to be pissed. Just a heads up.

5 Likes

:arrow_up: What he said. :grin:

2 Likes

Young and energetic is overrated …
Age wise I’m between Homer and Grandpa Simpson
However when your wife and kids threaten to tie u up to a wheel chair and leave you at the dogtrack…
And you begin to think “i like puppies!”

Well then your oldandtired

6 Likes

POSTPONED!!! Just got this text from John, with sincere apologies:

I have to cancel Sunday. When we had our health inspection yesterday we were informed that 2 additional inspections were required. Buildings & Fire. I went in & filled out the apps today but they said at least a week to process them.

On a more positive note, we had our state inspection today & passed with no problems.

PLEASE LIKE thank s note or respond so I know you all saw this. New date to follow