We're ALL invited to Englishtown Auction for GYROS

Well I’m going to have to mention this in my review that’s all I can say. (joke) Now @seal is just going to have to buy me a gyro on Sunday, one way or another I’m getting a free gyro!!!

3 Likes

Holy crap Batman! Where am I gonna come up with two free gyros this Sunday??

2 Likes

I’M having Greek Spot for dinner on Sunday anyway… so NYAH

1 Like

I just logged on to RSVP as a yes. Oh well. Hope I can make the new date.

2 Likes

Got it. Hope we can make the new date.

1 Like

Acknowledged

1 Like

:ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

Looking forward to reset date!

2 Likes

@joonjoon you’re the only one who hasn’t acknowledged seeing this…

I don’t acknowledge

5 Likes

A quick update: we passed our last inspection yesterday June 5. After the inspector left I was so wiped out I felt like I had run a marathon. Not that I ever ran one. Anyway, we’re opening this Saturday, 5 weeks late but whatever.

Of course the gyro machine broke down so we’re opening with slices rather than a cone… Eh - such is life. So, give us a little time to finish solving all these problems & then stop in. Of course if somebody wanted to come by & buy about 150 gyros then I could just get a new dammed machine.

I’ll keep you all posted & see if we can’t sort out some kind of hodown for all you Hos.

6 Likes

Good Luck! I hope it goes smoothly and profitably.

2 Likes

Congratulations!! All the best I hope it is a prosperous business for you!

FYI - I used to work for a wonderful Greek owned family restaurant many years ago. Whenever I came to work they would greet me with a warm and affectionate: " The malaka is here !!" I don’t speak Greek but they would say it every day so it must be a customary royal type greeting! So if you get any true Greek customers remember that greeting!!!

(this is a joke please do not really do this) Best of luck!!!

1 Like

Thanks JR, all of us malaccas are doing our best over here.

1 Like