Vehicles and Buildings Shaped Like Food

3 Likes

2 Likes

Look at how young The Go-Go’s were!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Northern RI’s very own milk can

@BobfromRIinVA probably remembers this oldie but goody.

3 Likes

IMG_8655

A SoCal landmark. My wife grew up within a few miles of the first one and they recently opened an OC location less than a mile from our son’s house. Our grandkids are ecstatic.

2 Likes
4 Likes

For the clean up…

5 Likes

Wow, the original Be Our Guest number looked different.

2 Likes

IMG_0768

3 Likes

Good find.

P.S. We once tailed a WienerMobile on the way to a special lunch.

P.P.S. A college friend (and a great lead singer) worked one summer job operating a Good Humor[?] ice cream truck. Betcha he’d have preferred being stationary:

4 Likes

FB_IMG_1692455020122

1 Like

I’ve been lucky enough to see the Wiener Mobile (currently known as the Frankmobile) twice, both times at local grocery stores. The first time I was about ten, the second time was a few years ago. ISTR both times they gave me a whistle shaped like the Wiener Mobile. The second time they let me climb aboard and look around. Unfortunately that predated cameras in cell phones, so I didn’t get any pix.

Thanks bbqboy,

That’s my car. We had to raise the roof on the garage in order to get it in. It comes in handy when we want to start a campfire on our vacation.

1 Like

Here’s someone’s work you ought to get to know:

2 Likes

2 Likes

A cousin

2 Likes

Driving up and down on highway 99 from the BA to LA in the 60’s and 70’s we’d see these orange colored buildings, shaped like oranges selling something orange related. We never stopped at one; always wondered what they were and what they sold.

3 Likes