Top Chef is Coming Back

Restaurant wars!

I really wanted to see flying dessert. Thatā€™s all I will say.

1 Like

I actually enjoyed that episode. But, I didnā€™t realize that Jackson had told the other chefs that he couldnā€™t taste. Luke relied on Jackson telling him it was too salty.

1 Like

Maybe, but the whole team tasted his curry. And as Luke himself said in his talking head, heā€™s been consistently dinged for not seasoning correctly.

1 Like

True.

1 Like

And now that I think about it, the judges complained that the curry was too sweet and the fish was massively under-seasoned. The others tasted the sauce, but Luke was solely responsible for seasoning and grilling the fish. Given his positioning thus far, I think he was lucky someone else screwed up majorly.

1 Like

@ScottinPollock are you still watching? No social suicide encouraged or supported!

Recaps

Vulture now has a paywall and Iā€™ve read all my freebies. If you havenā€™t

Yupā€¦ but I havenā€™t watched this weeks ā€œLast Chanceā€ episode yet.

1 Like

This is a pretty interesting interview. (Obvious spoiler aheadā€¦)
x
x
x

1 Like

This is a kind of amusing recap.

2 Likes

Haha, that recap made me laugh out loud. :laughing:

1 Like

Oh boy, reading this recap! It reads like he was talking in another language, and then got translated into english. That was very weird.

Whew! That was close!

For someone who didnā€™t make much of an impression on the main show, the LCK winner really impressed me with her performance.

2 Likes

Spoiler alert!

So, in that Chron article they donā€™t include the returning chef from LCK Sarah. She rocks.
I think the final three will be Evelyn, Nick and Sarah, although it could be Evelyn, Sarah and Buddha if Nick stumbles.
On a different tack: whoā€™s food would you most like to eat?
Buddha for me.

Sarah? I didnā€™t see anyone come back this week???