The Costco thread 2024 (Toronto)

Starting a new thread for 2024.
Warm welcome to the new year.

3 Likes

Today’s trip was to thorncliffe. Very busy

1 Like

Today’s trip was to thorncliffe

2 Likes

Today’s trip was unplanned but I am liking these Friday evening versions as hardly and line up or crowds

Having trouble uploading to doing a collage

1 Like

Your store is THE ONLY ONE that has ‘ANCHOVIES’ :cry:

Have you asked them to check around your area Charles they can go a search with SKU for all locations
It’s 1348523
Also forgot to add this chocolate snack as it’s well liked by friends who picked it up for 10.99

Didn’t know that?! THANK YOU!! :+1:

Just by chance, I drove right by the fraktals maker in Aurora last week. We tried the cashew butter crunch. The chocolate coating isn’t anything spectacular and the cashews get a bit lost, but that didn’t stop 3 of us from snarfing the entire bag in a day. It’s the buttercrunch that makes them so moreish. It’s like a Skor bar but better.

1 Like

Adding pics for thorncliffe

1 Like

Oooo that’s a great price for Fraktals chocolate.

1 Like

Missed one

Don’t try that frozen dim sum though. Worst frozen dim sum we’ve ever had.

1 Like

That Schwartz’s brisket isn’t the same as the vacuum packed ones you buy in-store. After wondering what’s wrong with the first one I bought from Costco, I bought a second one and am convinced they don’t process this the same way as the ones you buy in-store. Sumilicious is better than these ones from Costco.

1 Like

At the same time the frozen uncooked Aussie abalone was available, they also had the cooked canned version for less (so it depends on your preparation). Funny, I seemed to have missed a whole bunch of your Costco posts. Must have been the recent HO upgrade.

Well I started a new thread maybe you aren’t subscribed?
Yeah the dim sum set was on clearance today as well for 19.97 didn’t have good feedback. I don’t mind the har gow though for quick snack just steam and eat

1 Like

Today’s trip was quick so didn’t get to explore thorncliffe

1 Like

Thorncliffe today

1 Like

Very busy parking checkout not so much

1 Like

Thank you! Has anyone tried that soy sauce? I noticed Costco stopped carrying Kikkoman.