The Costco thread 2024 (Toronto)

Today’s trip was to thorncliffe parking was very difficult
I looked at prepared food section today which isn’t normal for moi so more pics from there

1 Like

Thank you! Excited about the marmalade. I know it’s very divisive. Most people hate.

1 Like

Yes I hear ya my ‘Canadian Mom’ likes it so will make a good gift for mother’s Day. It’s a regional taste thing I guess as I even ended up making a blood orange version for her by request courtesy of food wishes recipe

3 Likes

Wow … awesome that you made it for her. Our family is Asian but I think I got the love of it from my grandparents. I grew up with it in the house. They probaby loved the orange peel in it.

Has anyone spotted prime rated striploin at any of the Costco? I caved today and picked up prime rated one’s at Loblaws maple leaf sq location as they looked nicely marbled. Will report back if they live up to the level

1 Like

Today’s trip was to thorncliffe

1 Like

They still do NOT carry those ’ Jar Anchovies ’ in the Richmond Hill store! :cry:
BTW, I bought a few boxes of these surprisingly sweet Mexican ’ Black Berries ’ at $2 off the regular price of $7.99 at the Richmond Hill store!
Great buy! Very delish!

2 Likes

+1 on the blackberries. Will have to get another box before this batch runs out.

2 Likes