The best way to reheat pizza

my cat!! I guess he’s a supersize bacteria. :heart_eyes_cat:

8 Likes

Exactly what I do, emglow101

Leftover pizza? Whats that?

8 Likes

Sideways toaster. I am eager to try this!

3 Likes

Cheese and grease dripping down…? I am enough of a fire hazard on my own, haha.

3 Likes

No I used stovetop method , but i didn’t like the slice after that:(

1. Don’t put in Frig.

2. Put in toaster Oven on rack

3. Use regular toast setting–add a little time if not crispy enough.

1 Like

Don’t reheat. Take the slice out of the fridge and enjoy it cold. It is a completely different meal that way and a good one. It is cold, crispy and chewy, kind of a breakfast pizza that has a different flavor/texture profile from hot pizza.
But it is best within 12 hours of going in the refrigerator.

4 Likes

Leftover pizza?

What’s that?

4 Likes

I DID go to college but have never understood the appeal of cold pizza. It’s on the same list as ketchup on hot dogs and white bread/mayo for a corned beef sandwich. Just not right. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

If not in a hurry I’ll put it in a lidded frying pan on low heat, and after 4 or 5 minutes drizzle water around the periphery and re-lid for some steam, and let it go another few minutes.

If in a hurry I’ll use the air fryer for 2-3 minutes.

1 Like

I like my pizza cold, but I hear you about the ketchup on a hot dog part…

1 Like

Dunk it in your beer.

(post deleted by author)

Mine too.

This bad boy is the “pizza de resistance” of re-heating/crisping leftover pizza.

It is quirky, small (only a couple/three slices), but does an amazing job in just a couple/few minutes. Same with leftover/frozen fries, tots, hash browns, breads, etc.

1 Like

Now I’m hoping for my old toaster oven to die and leave its counter space for a shiny new toy. (I’ve bookmarked this in hopes that day comes soon :wink:

2 Likes

I like to put cold pizza in a cast iron skillet with a lid over a low flame until the top is warm. By then the bottom has become nice and crispy.

4 Likes

Like vengeance, leftover pizza is a dish best served cold.

3 Likes

Look nice. Any extra feature than the regular toaster oven?