Takeout and Delivery in [Toronto]

We got a Magic Bag from 2Good2go from Levant. Underwhelmed, sorry. Well, seems they (understandably) don’t have actual leftover food but when my partner arrived baked him a small pizza (their cheapest one - garlic confit), Admittedly we got it cheap but pretty much bread with some roasted garlic on top. Am I missing something wonderful?

2 Likes

I don’t know. I have been twice. I liked the meat pizzas better than the fatayer pizza. I haven’t tried the shawarma pizza.

I like the crust.

I haven’t tried the 2Good2Go because I’m too much of a control freak to leave the choices to chance.

I guess don’t go out of your way for Levant. It was good enough for me to walk 15- 20 minutes from the Annex, but I walk an hour a day, so walking out of my way for 15-30 minutes for a $15 worth of pizza is something I would do typically. I think it is good place for the Bloordale neighbourhood, and for a place close to Christie Pits. I like the people running it.

I am glad you gave your feedback, I appreciate it!

With all these recommendations, it’ll be a matter of taste. It’s quite possible you won’t like the stuff I like or recommend, and that’s completely okay! It’s good to have a discussion about it. Also, you’ll find your taste buds might align more with some posters than others! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like