Summer 2021 (Jul-Sept) Cuisine of the Quarter - VOTING

Hmmmm…I’m thinking you might be in California.

Close to the Oregon border. 60 miles south

2 Likes

He means, yes, he’s in California.

2 Likes

The good news is Maritime food goes really well with many types of BBQ :wink:

1 Like

More yes!

1 Like

I don’t own a BBQ, or a smoker, or a grill- so any BBQ I do is ordered from a restaurant.

2 Likes

Yes, that would be challenging. I have a hardly used Weber drum with no bells or whistles. Maybe we’ll get more Maritime votes between now and the 9th. :grin:

1 Like

I roast lamb, pork, beef, shrimp or chicken kabobs in a hot oven, and roast pork ribs in a slow oven. :smile:

1 Like

I’ll vote Maritime. As long as it considers food harvested from the Pacific Ocean . I’m not into the food on the east coast. Just do both

2 Likes

I love pork ribs in a slow oven.

1 Like

Yay @emglow101! Give it a like.

2 Likes

So this choice covers Greek cuisine as well, which is great!!!

I like all the cuisines proposed!!! :laughing:

2 Likes

And logically, low, slow oven 'que that mimics pit barbeque. Many online recipes for these.

1 Like

That counts @Phoenikia in. :wink:

1 Like

Btw thanks @biondanonima for doing this and wading thru all the musings!

1 Like

The votes are in and we have a tie (Barca requested that her vote for Mediterranean Islands count rather than Greek, making it 4-4 Greek vs. Barbecue)! However, given that Mediterranean Islands was also a popular choice and has much in common with Greek, I have decided to cast my tie-breaking vote in favor of GREEK for this summer’s COTQ. Thanks HOs for your participation - I look forward to exploring the flavors of Greece with you!

Here’s the link: GREEK - Summer 2021 (Jul-Sept) Cuisine of the Quarter

4 Likes

I forgot to vote! But my choice is Greek!

1 Like

Worked out perfectly! :smiley:

1 Like