Stonewall Kitchen Products?

I live in New England, remotely on outer Cape Cod. With our shelter in place orders, our convenience foods have been limited. We’re in our later 60’s and know how to cook but are just very tired of cooking and cleaning it up. I’ve always liked SK’s Sloppy Joe Mix and their Salsa Verde for chicken enchiladas. They have free shipping now for orders of $50 or more. Any faves??

1 Like

We also like their spicy corn relish. There was a farm stand in Truro on Rte. 6 a long time ago that had jars of that made for their store but they don’t have it anymore…when I was physically able to drive the hour round trip to Hyannis to a medical appointment at Cape Cod Hospital I found a nice corn relish at TJ’s but Stonewall Kitchens is fresher.

1 Like

I haven’t tried any of their products but now reading about how good the relish is will be more apt to try in the future!

1 Like

Since going through chemo for breast cancer I have no tolerance for smokey foods. They have a wonderful chipotle grill sauce I’ll never be able to eat again,

A friend brought me their blueberry jam–now I’m stuck on all of their jams. I haven’t tried their mixes or syrups, but I suspect I’d like them too.

Have I mentioned I really liked their blueberry jam?

3 Likes

Their chutneys are awesome.

1 Like

We love their Lemon Herb Aioli, and their Bloody Mary Mix.

1 Like

Napa Valley vinegars are good. They distribute Montebello pasta which is excellent. On their own products, the hot pepper jelly and bacon jam are very good, but I would guess most are.

1 Like

We vacation in Maine every year (except this one - just cancelled) and we are close to the store in York. We have tried many of their items. My favorites are the dessert sauces. They have a wonderful chocolate/mocha sauce to heat on ice cream. And I like their aioli’s.

1 Like

They have a bacon onion jam that is delicious on almost everything. Grill/bake/roast a piece of chicken with minimal seasoning and smear some of this on top. It’s sweet, smoky and savory…yum! Put it on a burger, on a pork chop, etc… It’s good stuff.

3 Likes

I forgot about that. It’s delicious.

1 Like