Spring (Apr-June) Cuisine of the Quarter - VOTING

Like this post for HALAL/KOSHER.

Like this post for MEXICAN.

3 Likes

Like this post for NORTH INDIAN.

2 Likes

Like this post for SCANDINAVIAN.

4 Likes

Explanation of my vote: I look forward to exploring the foods of the cultures I did not choose in a warmer season when the products that make them sing are at their peak. So, in the meantime and in cooler weather, I voted for a northern clime.

1 Like

I’m late to the game. THE 50 STATES . so much available with variety. From Ellis island to the gold rush . The foods that are the backbone.

2 Likes

Unfortunately yes, you are. :grinning: Nominations are set at this point, but please do nominate next quarter (and cast a vote for one of the nominees above this time around)! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I liked everything. Is that a violation? :relaxed:

1 Like

Actually yes, now we have to send you to HO jail! :rofl: Seriously though, if you could either unlike the posts for which you don’t want to vote or let me know which vote to count, that would be helpful. Thanks!

1 Like

LOL okay I “like” SCANDINAVIAN!

1 Like

Oops I missed the vote :joy:

But I’m intrigued by Scandinavian…

Look forward to seeing what everyone cooks!

1 Like

Me too. I have all the other foods within walking distance. Our only Scandinavian restaurant went out of business. :cry:

Nope - voting is open until April 2. Just like one of the posts above to cast yours!

Geez I’m one of those didn’t-bother-to-read people now?! :woman_facepalming:t2:

It’s hard to choose, I like them all! LOL!

2 Likes

By the narrowest of margins, SCANDINAVIAN is our winner this quarter! Thanks HOs for your votes. Looking forward to exploring this cuisine with you all.

2 Likes