Silliness & Food Funnies 2022

That’s a very clever idea. I use to cut cheese into different shapes depending on what my boys were into, at that time, or according to the season.
The egg poachy thing is on the X-rated side and was surprised that it was so accessible for everyone to view.

I did reverse-glass type “painting” for pancakes - into the shapes/things the kids were into at ‘the age’ (or three . . . )
four-wheelers, bunnies, Bert/Ernie/Elmo…
‘painting’ as in putting on some details first, allow to brown, then add the ‘bulk’ of the batter to fill out the ‘body’ - or whatever.
of course, getting kids to eat bacon and pancakes is not a particular difficult ‘task’

3 Likes

That reminds me. I used to do the same reverse painting but with separated egg yolk for personalized tri-fold omelets. I’d write their name backwards with yolk, then whisk remaining yolk in the whites and proceed to make the omelet. Sometimes I’d even get it right and have the name nice and straight across the top of the omelet once I’d flipped it onto the plate!

I did the pancake thing too, but I’m not much of an artist. Name/initials or a happy face or a heart shape was about my speed. No way I could have handled Muppet faces.

(Hilarious) McD’s knockoffs

One can have both

4 Likes

No, thanks. (also “durmstick”)

This is a penguin egg. Wait, who has access to penguin eggs?

Subway employee forgot the knife

Feeling it in the wallet

In the voice of Elaine Benes: Fake. Fake. Fake. Fake. Fake.

5 Likes

Somehow I think this wouldn’t go over well in the regular foods boards. Maybe Greg (@DaBadger) would appreciate it, though.

6 Likes

That photographer knew exactly what they were doing.

5 Likes

15 Likes

Best thing I’ve read all week.

1 Like

Bad food days happen!

I always use big pot or bowl to catch the water (which will be used for other things).

Try baking they said. It would be fun they said.

Hold your tongue.

A different kind of fried chicken tenders. :hot_face: :sob:

Ordered new hot sauces online…

4 Likes

Some people…

Safest place to eat when you are near a beach. At some beaches these winged rats have no qualms about snatching your food.

This is the fat in hot pot before melting

Plus tip on top of that?

5 Likes

When your mom watches you cook

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thankfully my Mom abdicated the majority of the cooking to me as she got older. My sister let me take over with little complaint as well (especially with the gravy for the Thanksgiving bird).

3 Likes

Alcohol related.

How clever. Some people turn it into a cat playhouse or “bedroom”.

The bottles fit perfectly.

Some like their booze warm

Dumped the last of the wax on this bottle

Combi lock for your wine

What’s so special about the one from 1965?

5 Likes

Big Mac used to be… big.

Ordered several thousands of these doughnut boxes but nobody saw the misspell before they went to the printer. They were practically free now.

4 Likes

I’ve seen the card catalog wine bottle storage unit in an antique shop. Brilliant idea, but it’s not easy to find a vintage library card catalog anymore! And yes, I’ve asked. LOL

3 Likes

I was hoping it came with that bottle of “Freak Show”, a favorite wine of ours.

3 Likes

(Amusing) cats.

He uses his paw

Is it ready yet?!

A few more small holes would make him look like Jason (Friday the 13th)

4 Likes

If you like it. Also, notice “extra salt”.

And some people eat pizza with chopsticks. Whatever works for them.

But I need to know nutritional value! (LOL)

Who’s this celeb? Appears to be in in Australia. FFS, the poor sod can’t even enjoy a meal with his mates/family in peace. Doesn’t it make you glad you can live a normal life? I love my beautiful, reclusive life.

1 Like

Because someone said “cats” up there

4 Likes