Silliness & Food Funnies 2022

Need explanation

Look straight, walk straight to the aisle, grab your pickle jar and proceed to the checkout. Like a robot. AT least it saves money and time.

Unfortunate typo

After paying and eat it outside. I sometimes see empty packages on shelves. Some people eat right in the store without paying.

5 Likes

Food jackpots

Not enough pickles (also requested)

Salad every day

A giant puffball and it’s free.

I do this but it’s a certain beer

3 Likes

Turn your old CD rack into ramen rack

Haven’t seen this

Does he sell hot dogs or some kind of sausage? And keeping it hot with…?

That’s a big lock

4 Likes

8 Likes

20220621_145718

20220621_145905

20220621_150149

7 Likes

Bad food days happen.

4 Likes

Dinner with neighbour

Almost nailed it. Looks more like Johnson?

In Russia lollies also come in this shape

Dough is still alive

And speaking of dough, this bakery in Mallorca has a glass floor so you can see the hard work that goes into the products. There are not many real bakeries nowadays that do everything from scratch. They mostly just do the baking in the shop, the breads are made in a factory and delivered by refrigerated lorries to the shop (to be baked). Thank you, real bakers!

5 Likes

Don’t wear a skirt! Yikes.

5 Likes

Filomena’s Italian Restaurant in Georgetown (DC) used to have a window so you could watch the pasta team at work. Very cool.

3 Likes

That was such fun!

2 Likes

I used to eat Hot Tomales until this one almost made it. :flushed:

2 Likes

I hear that doing so makes the dough rise prematurely.

1 Like

Better than deflate prematurely.

3 Likes

She’s got some nice cabbages, too!

Lol you all are making me laugh today! Of course that’s the purpose of the thread.
Wanted to put my caution in about the glass floored bakery - not wise to wear a kilt in there either! :scream_cat:

1 Like

1297797264443_COMICS

3 Likes

At our local Farmers Market.

2 Likes

Reminds me of a Ron White one-liner during the Blue Collar Comedy Tour - “Hey, does anyone here think it’s strange that one of my testicles is… larger than the other two?”

Apropos of nothing:

Sorry for the angry post!

4 Likes

I just saw an egg mold while searching the internet honestly people have too much time on their hands.

2 Likes

Never heard of an egg mold. I’ve seen rings you can place on the skillet if you want a perfect round, like for making homemade McMuffins. So I looked and saw this

She’s smashing hard boiled eggs into shapes to put into her kids bento boxes.

1 Like