Silliness & Food Funnies 2022

6 Likes

FB_IMG_1667063749314

10 Likes

6 Likes

Could be on purpose, 'cause the restaurant is in Margaretville, NY. Or not!

2 Likes

FB_IMG_1667165635170

3 Likes

Classic:

1 Like

9 Likes

5 Likes

9 Likes

4 Likes
1 Like

I had a cat that would jump up on the counter and start licking the butter when he wanted to go out. My mother accidentally taught him that. Whenever he started eating butter she’d yell “Goddammit Sam!” and put him outside.

6 Likes
  1. Smart cat.
  2. I’m giving you a bit of side-eye for leaving the butter uncovered after the first incidence.
6 Likes

Even though the aforementioned Malgato is no longer with us, I still quickly cover the butter when I use it . . . I lost more sticks of butter that way.

5 Likes

When we got our latest kitten, we quickly realized she had an affinity for butter (what cats don’t?) Anyway, we covered with plastic, which she chewed through, so now, glass covered butter dishes. It works. However, she left a really cute impression on the surface of a key lime pie awhile back. You could see the little nose and mouth impressions. Lesson learned. Oh, sometimes I’ll put stuff like that in the MW, just to keep it out of her prying paws.

3 Likes

In another life i was a Realtor and one thing we did a lot of was Broker Opens where Realtors all get in their cars and visit other Realtors at their new listings. It does not really help sell the houses but it allows the listing agent to crow a bit.
So my friend Stephanie has a Brokers Open and figures, “Where will my LV purse and brand new iPhone be safe? The microwave! No one turns on or even looks in a microwave!”
Sadly, that day a Realtor who shall live in ignominy turned on the microwave and destroyed the brand new iPhone. Did not do the purse or the make up in it any good either.
Senor Murphy is always waiting.

5 Likes

Don’t blame me, blame my mother. I wasn’t even a teenager yet.
Yeah, Sam was pretty smart

Oh, okay. I’ll give HER the side-eye.

1 Like

We had a rescued English Cocker Spaniel named Rusty. He had been on the street for a while and learned to be a bit of a hoarder, especially with food he didn’t love.

We would find various foodstuffs buried in odd places: Tortillas in the laundry basket, pizza crusts in sneakers, dog treats between the couch cushions, etc.

One morning, my husband made eggs and used a new stick of butter that was still wrapped. He turned to get some toast to butter, but the butter had disappeared.

That night, I got into bed and felt something odd by my feet. I pulled the comforter back and found the stick of butter.

Rusty also used to steal but not eat my son’s Halloween candy. I have woken up next to mini Snickers, boxes of Nerds, Jolly Ranchers, and the occasional Hi-Chew. He was a good dog.

6 Likes

Sounds more like he had a good home :grin:

5 Likes