Silliness & Food Funnies 2022

Courtesy of Museum of Wonky English

5 Likes

Heh.

5 Likes

I know how you can love a bad dog- our German Shepherd would steal any food she could get at. Right after we got her I foud her trying to go outside with a just-cooked leg of lamb. We wrestled for a while, I finally yanked it away from her, then pried the piece she was holding in her mouth and threw it out. She stole TWO loaves of bread that my son had brought home from the bakery restaurant he was working at, managed to get them out the dog door and ate them BOTH immediately. She was a tad swollen around the belly for a day or two. And there were plastic bag remnants in her droppings. I could go on about the awful things she did, some of them really funny, others not, but we loved that bratty dog so much! She loved us just as much, but had a kleptomaniac disorder, obviously.

3 Likes

We had a Schnauzer whose birth family called her Miss Piggy - how right they were, but little did I realize. She did so much bad stuff in her quest for food, but one time stands out. It was early December or so & some X-mas shopping had been done. Bags were stowed in the DR, safely, & we went across the street to dinner at our neighbors. We arrived home to piles of brown vomit everywhere, as well as on the couch & etc. WTF we thought, then we noticed all the cellophane that was yakked up! Lordy, there was a package of individually wrapped frangos in the bottom of a shopping bag we’d forgotten about, itself all wrapped up in cellophane! Frangos are like chocolate truffles, she did survive but felt pretty crappy for a couple days. Live and learn, nothing was really safe because she would climb all sorts of things to accomplish her food goals. RIP Lucy AKA Miss Piggy.

3 Likes

8 Likes

6 Likes

This looks real, but I can’t help but wonder what it is.

No idea. It was from my brother the chef.

2 Likes

What do you mean it looks real? I thought this was a joke on how many appliances (some more useful than others) take up our kitchen counter space. This is just a block of stainless steel. I thought it was funny the first time I saw it.

Maybe the KitchenAid label threw me off? A composter?

6 Likes

Putting this on my holiday wish list!

2 Likes

No. It’s literally an 80 lb block of steel for your countertop. that’s why it’s so funny.

1 Like

Wow. I wonder how many they sold :thinking:

None. It’s a joke. It’s not real. It doesn’t actually exist :rofl:

God I’m gullible. I’d blame it on a lack of caffeine but I drank an entire 12-cup pot today.

5 Likes

Eh. Happens to the best of us :wink:

4 Likes

Isn’t “Sweet Chili” an oxymoron?

1 Like

the Onion strikes again.

5 Likes

How was the microwave?:joy:

1 Like