Silliness & Food Funnies 2021

I spritz my fingers with hand sanitizer (it’s always around) and use that instead of spit to get the bags open.

5 Likes

That is so true!! I try to pick my produce and stick it in may cart and then do the finger lick to open the bag!

Chapstick on your finger works fine.

3 Likes

Yes, the Belizean Heat runs true to its premise (and promise.) Big heat and flavor. The Jalapeno sauce is mild by comparison but well balanced, great in guacamole. There’s a semi-sweet sauce I found too sticky and sweet, insufficient heat to balance…

Two great ideas - thanks!!

2 Likes

@small_h, @winecountrygirl, and @Auspicious - good ideas all! I’ll pass them along to GF, who admitted to licking her fingers the other day while shopping, after I sent her the cartoon…:rofl:

1 Like

I use the moisture on the produce they keep wet.

3 Likes

Very clever!

The new meeting format…

8 Likes

(I’m so doing this!!! hahahahahaha)
@seal $ 100 if you do this to your students. lol

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Dorito in India comes with “free”* mobile data.

This candy bar suggests 16 minutes of a sporting activity "based on body weight of 70kg/154lbs. Not sure if 16mins are enough but that’s Nestle suggests.

Ground cooked ham? Looks gross. You could spread it on bread, but then why ground it up like this, though?

I have been to China 3 times and can confirm this is what it looks like when the journey is over. Never use the train toilet after the first couple of hours on long journeys.

3 Likes

Knock-offs

3 Likes

“Kat Kot” as two unrelated words in Polish: “Executioner. Cat.”

1 Like

Paper plate? How about bread plate?

Have fun cleaning up

Cheese flavoured Windows blue screen of death?

Joking aside, is there anything “decent” at TB? I did eat there just once decades ago, in Calgary IIRC.

3 Likes

Not really. I’ve read that many years ago, when the original owner still ran it, they did serve some quite decent food - not anything “authentic” I don’t think, but worth going back for more than once because it was well made for what it was, and good quality for what it was (the meat was standard decent quality rather than the weird stuff they have now, etc).

1 Like

It’s just a barf sink.

Uh oh…

Quick before the kebab man returns.

Probably photoshoped.

Knock-offs in some countries:

2 Likes

That cat’s pissed off about something. (Pun not exactly intended.)

2 Likes

Now that you mention it, I remember an old acquaintance used to tell me about her cat’s vengeful streak. Sometimes it would take a piss or dump somewhere hard to reach.