Silliness & Food Funnies 2021

12 Likes

No longer surprised and I’m not part of society by choice.

2 Likes

Unfortunate “art” in a restaurant

Nice but chicken-potato-cornbread ratio needs to be recalculated.

Will be hell to clean all the parts

Line cooks

What’s the sauce?

3 Likes

I’ve read plenty of IG mooching stories before, but this is the first I’m hearing that it’s possible to go on a blind date if you’ve already seen the person. But not the first I’m hearing of a mother being that comically un-self-aware!

3 Likes

I can see reporting the waiter to the manager if he had asked the daughter, his customer, on a date. But reporting him because he declined her request to date her daughter? :exploding_head: :exploding_head:

Can you imagine if your mother tried to pimp you out RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU? Gah.

2 Likes

I imagine the daughter’s red face was not the result of the server’s “no.” If it was me, I would have walked out of the dinner with mom. Then again, I guess I am fortunate enough to state with certainty that my mom would never have dreamed of doing such a thing no matter how cute she thought the server was.

1 Like

Ya think? My mother has done plenty of cringe-y things, but nothing like that.

2 Likes

Old reply. We’ve been in this apartment fifteen years and have never used the dishwasher as it is for pots and pans overstock. The sock idea sounds good. :crazy_face:

1 Like

The caption on the page I found this: If supermarkets provided honest explanations.

3 Likes

*their

And ‘cuntry’? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Is it even a meme without a grammatical error (or two)?

2 Likes

True, although given it’s also in inverted commas, one has to wonder if it’s commentary on the people who had that sentiment…

1 Like

Pretty sure that’s intentional.

Bad (food) days happen

A free jackfruit but you have to pay for a new windscreen yourself.

Could be worse

Forgot the meat before vacuum sealing the package

2 Likes

Thanks. I prefer my in in ice. But look at the price!

One needs to be vigilant when having a picnic in Florida

Looks like there are lots of people out and about. No wonder we are still not out of the woods yet.

Well, the wife picks a restaurant this time.

You got it???

3 Likes

My sister sent this to me this morning - I don’t think she realized it’s Taco Tuesday, so perfect timing!

6 Likes

Food(-like) things:

Corn or flour?

Braised squash with tofu? Curry?

Nasty. Only wants to eat/pay for the tips.

Prawn dance?

How to balance like a boss

Unexpected guest gets an intense surprise

“I’m not like other girls you’ve dated”

1 Like

I have to say the banana wedge flip-flop sandals are kind of ingenious!

1 Like

There are bad food days and there are days you hit the food jackpot.

2 Likes