Silliness & Food Funnies 2021

It’s not happening here yet.

When (if?) this is over I still want you to keep a distance from me.

When people ask “why you never go out?”. All my stuff is here, including my food.

Eating own food on the plane like a boss. Would be a bit tight without the empty seat. I like bringing Banh Mi everywhere, with extra chillies and raw garlic to deter talkers.

OK! Too much information.

4 Likes

Today it’s about pizza.

Someone got plastic in her pizza dough

The sauce sticks to the cardboard. Gonna be messy when you try to put the cheese and sauce back on the base/dough.

I’m sure kind and sweet pizza delivery men exist.

Be glad you get 4 slices of salami

Someone else gets 1

1 Like

Someone got a surprise at Popeyes. Fried wrapper. Not sure if it’s the same person in pizza photo above. Same nail polish but the hands are not the same. Probably just a coincidence.

What do you put this on?

This egotistical wanker blocks the trolley parking area.

It doesn’t matter how many “do not block fire door” sign they put up

And they do it properly… must have a tablecloth.

4 Likes

Excellent. Wish I could offer more than one knife and fork.

1 Like

Japan, one of my top countries. (Waiting for a total and strict smoking ban and I’ll move it to the number one spot on my list!)

Some supermarkets have refrigerated lockers for keeping groceries when you have to do more shopping elsewhere.

They have many Kitkat flavours

1 Like

Like they say, bad publicity is still publicity.

Gross. One of the reasons I can’t live with another human.

I found a long, big strand of metal from a wire strainer. My food was noodle soup with roasted duck. It was at a restaurant. The importance of good lighting and being careful when eating food someone else prepares.

Never had “energy drink”.

Is this real and is it popular or just a novelty?

When you ask someone to make or pick dinner

4 Likes

Food (and drink) as art.

6 Likes

On topic because hot sauce… and teeth are hand for eating.

1 Like

Fast food knock-offs are prevalent in some countries.

Even as toys
Imgur

:laughing:

3 Likes

I’ve seen photo of the bottle. Also comes in portions. Sounds painful.

Found my spectacles!

This is horrible. You can’t see the menu, can’t see if there’s hair in your food, or if it’s properly cooked.

Forever Alone table. I wouldn’t mind but partitions have to be a lot higher so you don’t see people on both sides. I like how they implement it in Korea.

I couldn’t let free watermelons go to waste

3 Likes

The first one is a hoot. It rips off Pizza Hut and Red Hat Linux at the same time.

1 Like

8 Likes

It’s come to this now?

Have not seen any of the above yet, but we have peeled garlic. I eat raw garlic every day. Takes almost no time to crush and peel 4 cloves.

1 Like

Baking time will be significantly longer

How do I eat this burger?

Are they going to let the child test it by dropping the glass? But most people will first notice a child is holding a wine glass.

Thank you, Peru! I love potatoes!

5 Likes

7 Likes

I showed that to the cohabitant, and he said it sounds more like Ikea.

I’ll choose to take that review as well-crafted sarcasm. We have three TJs near us and parking can be difficult at all…… if you mean no spaces within 250’ of the door. Once inside the stores are all relatively small (compared to supermarkets) and navigating is pretty easy and quick. The only negative is that I think larger stores have more of the newer items. I bought Ube ice cream once, 3 months ago, and haven’t seen it again. I follow a couple of IG influencers who shop at larger stores so it can lead to survivable disappointment. First world problem.

Tiny harvest by novice gardeners:

1 Like

Maybe they are on their coffee break…

Enough for a cup of fish stock?

Also used to come in small beer mugs (though not in France). They must have stopped doing that some time ago.

They know some people are suckers for products that have words such as “natural”, “fresh”, “clean” etc.

He’s eating vanilla flavoured rice for the first time

Big fan

1 Like