Silliness & Food Funnies 2019

Last of Halloween funnies

Don’t eat these before bed!

Your pets can join in the fun, too.

Like something I see on ID (Investigation Discovery) channel.

Heeerrrre’s Johny

From “your future dad” :laughing:

An oldie I saved from last year’s Halloween

3 Likes

Even the range is screaming.

1 Like

Tesla alcoholic drink.

Spam chicken

I was looking at her scrambled egg prep.

The brother is not wrong.

1 Like

If they put LSD in the Tesla drink it’d be electric…

4 Likes

It’s better to see the menu on your phone these days due to the pandemic. Though, I don’t usually bring my phone with me and hardly use it in general.

Classy/beautiful. I think this is normal in India?

You know the feeling!

I see this kind of photos sometimes. Are they fake? If not then what the hell was the maker of these products thinking?

:rofl: :joy:

I went to Kerala about 20 years ago. There was a massive demonstration by the Communist Party (this happens a lot), which we had to drive through on the way to the airport. They were all waving hammer and sickle signs made out of sequins.

2 Likes

Be careful.

I get the joke, but is the translation correct?

I do NOT have a weak stomach at all, but those undercooked chicken pics made me gag.

2 Likes

Me too. I really couldn’t look at them!!

1 Like

Street vendor by day, musician by night.

1260 cal x2 but I regret nothing

Hidden booze

Making sure no one touches my stuff

7 Likes

3 Likes

Domino’s coupon from 1999. What’s the current price for the same 2 items?

Someone takes it too literally. Also, the stem of the glass is there for a reason. Is it a man or woman? The back looks like a man but not the front.

Looks better with lettuce. What a hard taco looks like without lettuce.

Any truth to this?

1 Like

Reminds me of Seinfeld:

“According to most studies, people’s number one fear is public speaking . Number two is death. Death is number two. Does that sound right? This means to the average person, if you go to a funeral, you’re better off in the casket than doing the eulogy.”

1 Like

No truth to etymology but truth to fact of existence: https://www.worldwidewords.org/qa/qa-han4.htm

I am reminded of a garage sale I went to where I came across a box of three kinda funny looking shaped cookie cutters. So I asked the guy, “What are these? Clouds?” He looked across the room and made eye contact with his partner and replied, “Sure. Why not.” LIGHT BULB . I slithered out, giving them the chance to explode in laughter.

1 Like

As I’m doing here in my office after having read your post, @pilgrim. Classic. :rofl:

Make (air) travel a luxury again. Too many people everywhere ruining everything.

Seinfeld also makes a joke about a before and after a meal.

Thanks. They look very similar indeed.

The mould is horrendous! One of the reasons I hate dimly lit restaurants. Need to be able to see the food, that it’s not raw, hairs and who knows what else could be lurking in my food.

2 Likes

Member BCC reminds me the quote is by Louis C.K. and not Seinfeld.

Thanks!

Sounds Louis CK!

1 Like