Silliness & Food Funnies 2019

ziggy cabbage and bean

4 Likes

I used to babysit for a family that had a set of the wall mounted fridges only their’s was the quintessential turquoise.

2 Likes

Thought this was funny; please note I’ve got nothing against Vegans or Witches. :jack_o_lantern:

5 Likes

I am an outcast then. I avoid anything he narrates or stars in because of his voice.

Don’t be using the bbq now. What if the squirrel returns for its stash?

Some people are inconsiderate.

Hahah… guide is complete with emojis.

5 Likes

Somewhere in the UK, Tesco is one of the big supermarket chains. Someone walks round in inflated shopping bags, wearing facemask.

So you hoarded the TP! It’s not Halloween yet. Or is it straight out of some horror film? At least try to make it interesting/clever/funny.

New use for savoy cabbage.

More classy than the chap who’s wrapped in TP.

Some countries are allowing the use of heat lamps now. Where I live we have mostly rain and gale force winds in autumn and winter so good luck with these flimsy “igloos”.

1 Like

Not a horror movie, but a movie for sure. It’s the “sand people” from the original Star Wars. (I think the original)

3 Likes

This pandemic is so long I have already gained and lost weight 3 times. Kidding. Actually, one time. I remember Povich talk show in my teenage years. Is it still on?

One can have it extra cheesy any time. But what is this “French fries with cheese” thing? Melted/chunky cheese on top of fries like poutine?

That’s why you should label thins.

You can’t tell him he’s a waste of oxygen!

3 Likes

Where I’m from (Philadelphia) there are three versions–fries with CheezWhiz, fries with mozzarella melted over them or fries with a white cheddar sauce. The first two options are available pretty much everywhere fries are available; the cheddar option is less prevalent, but standard enough.

And it’s not a new trend . . . the first two options were available at my college cafeteria in the mid-to-late 80s.

Thank you. I wouldn’t mind melted cheese on fries, if I can choose the cheese myself. Me thinks Mont d’Or.

When bought piping hot from the market trailer I only need a light sprinkle of salt.

1 Like

3 Likes

wow!

That is just wrong.

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

No. Just NO NO NONONONONONONONONONO!!!

4 Likes

It has a strange sort of appeal - well not to eat it. Blech.

Well, that’s just burned into my eyes and brain now.

1 Like

Built your socially distanced trick-or-treat rig yet? Looks simple enough. There’s still time.

Or buy a candy blaster

7 Likes

Pumpkin carving as an art.

LOL… (it’s a popular meme)

Meanwhile in southern CA

3 Likes

Crappy Halloween!

3 Likes