Silliness & Food Funnies 2019

^^ Looking forward to “chicken pot pie” in next episode. Eat chicken, smoke pot and then eat a pie!
_ _

Novice bakers beware! Put it in the fridge to prove overnight they said. The bread will taste good they said.

Yeast is a living thing.

How to clean this mess? It keeps expanding.

And if you are going to bake something in lighthouse shaped this is what it looks like when done.

6 Likes

New to me

I’m not accommodating but if someone likes their meat well done then go right ahead and enjoy. (I watched many seasons of King of the Hill)

They are not shoes in the drawers. Good DIY project.

Vintage recipe

I hate bananas, this one could change my mind.

3 Likes

I want those stairs!

4 Likes

This works for me.

9 Likes

ziggy

4 Likes

Real on the shelf…no longer a SMARTfood.

6 Likes

Would you feel safer if your delivery includes this sheet with restaurant staff’s temperatures?

It exists now

If I were stuck with children 24/7 during lockdown. What a time to be childfree.

8 Likes

Cooking a bunch of eggs at the same time?

Baking in quarantine gone wrong again

Someone freaks out uncle Roger. Should have used finger (to measure amount of water).

“Ultimate” hotdog style guide. Potato dog? Where do they eat this style?

1 Like

But, but, but, … Uncle Roger said it would work! Actually it looks okay to me. Just too much for the pot and STILL worked.

As for hot dogs, who in their right mind would buy or make a Seattle hot dog?

Cart update for our next grocery curbside pickup. Typed “yeast” into the search box and got TWO PAGES of feminine hygiene products before finding baking yeast.

1 Like

um …

1 Like

Just kidding, I’ve never had one, don’t know how they supposedly became our thing :woman_shrugging:

I’ve never had one either. I did have a lady friend a LONG time ago that was prone to them. As I recall she drank a lot of cranberry juice as a preventive measure. It does seem that at least in the US Midatlantic more people spend more money on OTC medicine than bake bread.

:astonished:

uhhh, I was talking about the Seattle dogs

:rofl:

1 Like

Ah. Clearly I got lost and was clinging to the biggest surprise I’ve had lately.

Who the heck puts CREAM CHEESE on a hot dog? You might as well put KETCHUP on a hot dog. grin

2 Likes

I don’t find this silly or funny but I don’t know where else to post this. It showed up on my facebook timeline and I wanted to share it with everyone so you can also puke :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: all over your work desk / area like I just did!! (there did that make it silly??) I honestly just can’t…

I could never eat that. They didn’t peel the garlic!

2 Likes

I suspected it’s in Cambodia and the beer tins near the end of the clip confirmed it. Eating insects, including terantula, is quite normal in Cambodia. I didn’t eat any when I was there. They say the meat is bland and that they eat these insects for the crunch.

I prefer other types of protein.

That’s how they prep garlic in Asia. I found the skin bits in my food all the time. Life is too short to peel garlic?

It’s increasingly clear this is the new normal. How we, or some of us, go shopping now.

And the future of dinning out

Check out the server. He/she also walks round in the lamp shade thing. A lot of hassle, no? Look to Asia for ideas and designs. They are way ahead of us all.

2 Likes

Two pix from my trip to Cambodia in 2014.

I ate this, which was not so different from softshell crab:

07-22-14, romdeng restaurant

I did not eat any of this:

07-26-14, bugs for sale 01

2 Likes