Silliness & Food Funnies 2019

Having no purpose is a depressing thought. She must appeal in some circles. Just not my orbit.

She probably does. And I’d probably stay far away from those particular circles too!! :laughing:

2 Likes

Crop circles, I’m speculating :thinking:

4 Likes

I recognise her name and face but no idea what she is exactly. From the replies I take it she’s a vacuous creature who has no reason to exist.

3 Likes

Heir to the Hilton Hotel empire and one of the original sex tape , um…participants and a prototype for the Kardashians.
She’s famous for being famous.
Sort of.

3 Likes

incredibl

I haven’t made up my mind whether she is that dumb or very astute. ie: Make a
very stupid cooking video everyone will have to look at. Thousands of hits, kaching!

2 Likes

There’s no toilet. She is improvising

1 Like

I barely got past holding the dog with finger-less gloves then proceeding to approach food with the same doggy gloves :nauseated_face:

5 Likes

Fast food is now also fashion a accessory

I need this!

Sadz

Saddo

1 Like

Is that what they were? I just thought they were random fingerless gloves (maybe some weird hip thing I’m not aware of), and kept wondering “who cooks with fingerless, hobo gloves on?!” I thought I could at least get through more for more eye-roll inducing fun but couldn’t make it much beyond her sliding the lasagna into the pot and saying “…you know…it shrinks”. :exploding_head: Pasta softening and bending while it cooks = shrinkage? UGH!

1 Like

Oh dear god, I couldn’t take more than a minute before I had to turn it off. She makes Rachel Ray seem like Julia Child.

5 Likes

Efficiency

I use a bicycle and do the same. Have to strap everything down tightly to transport it home.

But I thought this is where you watch food related movies or what people eat.

Much of the world hates this fruit (I don’t). Durian is expensive, IIRC.

2 Likes

That plate warming radiator is genius.

5 Likes

Needs a cat curled up on top of it!

2 Likes

I just hope the plate warming radiator was not painted with lead based paint!

1 Like

I’ll tell you what Phreddy, we are all of the 'lead based paint" generation(s) and I would trust any of our judgement(s) over a tide pod eating millennial any day of the week.

5 Likes

You have a good point here!!1

1 Like

Radiator plate warmer = must love eating dust bunnies with your food. :nauseated_face: Even for the most clean, have you ever seen truly clean radiator grates?

Maybe the durian guy was just trying to clear the aisles so he could shop in peace?

Saw a Durian cart next to a Stinky Tofu stand today. Coincidence???

2 Likes

They don’t have this in Mexico. They don’t eat hard taco shells in Mexico.

Real or not?

I don’t understand people who say they don’t like fries. Even birds like fries!

Where is this?