Silliness & Food Funnies 2019

I don’t recall getting messy hands cracking an egg. But I imagine trying to open that plastic packaging with a pre-cracked egg would get pretty messy.

2 Likes

This is a joke image by Obvious Plant. It’s not serious.

1 Like

Taco(s) in the news

Some hotels actually have this machine. Has anyone seen it?

:astonished:

Everything tastes like lemongrass straw.

It’s supposed to be baguettes

What happens when you microwave a whole corn cob

What kind of environmental-friendly vegan would buy this?

Real of photoshoped?

2 Likes

My hotel in Brussels had that mini pancake machine! And it really worked. Takes about a minute to make a “fresh” mini pancake. They weren’t bad, but the batter used in the machine was a tad too sweet. The hotel had a pretty good breakfast buffet in the mornings (coffee and espresso were amazingly good), but I couldn’t resist getting a mini pancake every morning because it was so fun watching the machine work. :smiley:

2 Likes

Burglar cooks snacks in Taco Bell then fell asleep. But I want to know how he cooks 2 bags of something in the deep fryer without opening them.

1 Like

That’s hot water, not a deep fryer. They reheat several of their menu items in the machine, which is called a “re-thermalizer.”

1 Like

Thanks. After watching it again I noticed the bag didn’t melt so it was indeed not hot oil or a deep fryer.

Alex, Angel it’s almost the same.

The size of the scoop is not specified so I guess they meant 2 miniature scoops.

I never saw the movie

I used to know someone who owned a Thai restaurant for a while. He said his restaurant used chicken paste in fish cakes. “It’s much cheaper than fish and they have no idea.”

The cake will only fit “Alex” so henceforth your name will be Alex.

Yikes, that sounds like a lawsuit waiting to happen. :confused: If this were the US, for sure that person would likely get sued by a pescaterian who doesn’t eat chicken. And then others who may have unknown but valid reason for not being able to eat chicken.

Scroll down the thread and you will see the translation and you can judge whether it is in bad taste or not.

Point is that there is no food to put on the shelves except for $2 bottles of ketchup which is a lot for the average Venezuelan, who makes that in a month. So if poverty and no access to food is silly and funny…

2 Likes

I heard about this video this morning on the radio. She still sounds dumb as a post from the brief blurb they played.

2 Likes

At first, I thought it was a parody. Halfway through, I hoped it was a parody. Now, I wish it was a parody. Maybe next week she will make toast. It would probably still be a 15-minute video.

5 Likes

I’m still not sure.
Almost like a cooking Spinal Tap.

2 Likes

Inside of a minute 40 her hair is touching the pasta. No thanks.

1 Like

Oh my.

I only made about 30 seconds. It reinforces my opinion that the young lady has absolutely nothing to contribute to society in any way whatsoever.

3 Likes

at 38yo, not quite so young. And “lady” is stretching it as well. LOL

5 Likes

We are the product of our upbringing. My Anglophile great aunt insisted on propriety. She encouraged me in middle school to do an analysis of the books penned by Amy Vanderbilt and Emily Post over three editions (so six books in total). I’ve never recovered from that experience.

Years later a USMC firearms instructor (I was a civilian in a different agency who needed to pass qualifications) told me “Always be polite. It never hurts. It might help. It doesn’t make the b@$t@rd one bit more bulletproof when you have to shoot him.”

While I would not mind ridding the planet of Ms. Hilton I would do so with the utmost decorum.

2 Likes