Silliness & Food Funnies 2019

1 Like

Avocados in Chile are usually this size. Gi.gan.tic. I was surprised, too.

The 'J" could also be pronounced as “j” in jaw or june. Should have used “zh”, phonetic spelling of “parmasan” (in the US).

In Canada they have poutine car air freshener

Novice baker

No one is like Julia Child. She stands alone at the apex of culinary endeavors.

Sorry - had to say it.

1 Like

Why do I only taste artificial durian flavour in other things? I like fresh durian.

Aeroflot now has sleep masks for meal service

Mural tribute

Manager’s response to review

2 Likes

image http://therecord.nj.newsmemory.com/eebrowser/ipad/html5.check.2500/action/php-script/print_image.php?pSetup=thebergenrecord&file=0@/thebergenrecord/20200229/berbrd_passaicmorris_02-29-2020_b_bl_005_w-or9.pdf.0/&medDpi=201&images=pag_1_0%2C143%2C53%2C101%2C130%2C0-0+&pageW=286&pageH=366

4 Likes

The partner goes shopping for us now

Can I please have a wing? And cheese stick. Fries, too, if you don’t mind.

Look again

Is she a celeb or someone who wants to irritate the vegans?

3 Likes

How’s your diet going, darling? It’s going rather well!

How? I’m rubbish at balancing.

Tuna can earings

A real estate agent makes this photo. It’s a compact kitchen unit in an old flat.

4 Likes

We have this exact setup at our mountain cabin, except it’s all stainless steel. And the fridge door opens to the left.

2 Likes

Cool. Same brand? (“Chef”)

Are these units still being made? It’s a good setup for a cabin or student flat.

1 Like

I don’t know what brand it is, but if I remember I’ll check when we open the cabin up next month. It is indeed a good setup - well, serviceable, anyway. Unless you need to heat up more than two things at a time.

1 Like

As a plumbing contractor for more that 40 years we installed many of these units, especially in office pantries. One company is called “Dwyer Kitchens” and is still in business.

3 Likes

I remember seeing units like this in mobile homes. I lived briefly in a reconverted attic that had something like this (you should have seen the shower!).

I lived in a place in the Netherlands where you could sit on the toilet and wash your hands in the sink. The shower was immediately overhead and got everything wet.

I’m no more impressed with having the cooker right on top of the fridge. That isn’t good.

5 Likes

An entire aisle for cheese balls?

Toaster

He cooks burgers and chips in those pots?

Me too, child. Me too. “Potato” looks like a chilli in the photo, though.

3 Likes

6 Likes

Who wants a MIG welder. TIG or nothing! grin

Wow . . .that’s neither silly nor funny :frowning_face:

1 Like

At a total loss for words; can only say, WTF??

I didn’t know where else to post it.