Silliness & Food Funnies 2019

No idea where. Try asking on FB?

Noticed the 2 in front have paws?

They might be Hello Kitty marshmallows. Do a Google image search on that phrase. They seem to have melted down a little, which might be why they don’t exactly match the images in the search.

2 Likes

The seagulls don’t work for us. LOL

2 Likes

https://shop.pbs.org/mister-rogers-sweater-changing-mug/product/MRSC501?mrkgcl=889&mrkgadid=3304727997&product_id=MRSC501&aachannel=paid_search&adpos=1o1&creative=219906819751&device=m&matchtype=&network=g&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI3rnk6pXU5AIVAR-tBh03qQlwEAQYASABEgJDt_D_BwE

Mr Rogers sweater changing mug.

This is the place that made those kitties in a cup:

Thanks all for your help.

Trust the Japanese to be creative and awesome. Some more designs on their site from link found by Homestyleturkey. (click here to go directly to the page)

Thank you! Not exactly around the corner but I’d have put money on Japan as the source. Amazing work.

2 Likes

Of course Japan, where they also have capybara floating zen-like in a stew or soup.

2 Likes

How did you find that?

Google image search.

DIY project for the wine drinker in your life

Uses loaves of bread as knee pads!

The world is finally catching up with Japan. Vending machines for everything.

I did read “Starbucks”. Bastard :smile:

1 Like

Proud pickle fan. Would you wear clothes with your favourite food on it?

Friendly customers get a discount at this restaurant. Is Chibi Moon alcohol? 11.5% alcohol tax in the US?

Who are you when you are hungry?

No comment?

5 Likes

I dunno, Mr Peanut is pretty spry and could beat you with his stick, I’d move him to the left.

:wink:

3 Likes

I’ve seen enough of the Leprechaun horror movies to know you shouldn’t underestimate or mess with leprechauns.

Personally, I think the Kool-Aid guy should be ranked higher, and near the top. He busts through solid walls! He’s like the Juggernaut of mascots.

5 Likes

Synthetic hot sauce?

Complete with video player and title.

Feeling a bit cheated by nature

Someone’s very first home-grown watermelon.

2 Likes
1 Like

No thanks. I’m good.

Moulds with filling indications. Now this I like. Sometimes I want to choose what to eat first.

Salmon vending machine in Singapore.

Also in Singapore. However, “restaurant quality crab in 5 minutes”? Would be nice to eat in the comfort of my own home.

4 Likes

So I have this weird vision that if you put your money in for the crab, the flap comes down with your hot crab pushed out, and you’ll see a little guy cooking up the food inside the vending machine.

It’s probably because I’ve watched too many Tex Avery cartoons growing up.
Tex Avery Mash-Up

2 Likes

Real or photoshopped? I wouldn’t be surprised. We only find out when someone gets caught or someone posts a pic online.

So much popcorn? Don’t even bother to cover it up.

OK, I shall stop whingeing about my tiny kitchen.

Grower is in luck

4 Likes