Silliness and Food Funnies 2023

With 25 tacos, I’m gonna say it’s a Family ValDay special. A family with at least 6 people in it. :wink:

1 Like

It looks fantastic, tho!

1 Like

8 Likes

8 Likes

If you mean the frozen meatless meatballs, TJ’s discontinued them. The Impossible Meat versions of beef and chicken taste identical to their animal precursors. I haven’t yet tried the pork analog.

7 Likes

What? No! First the dishwasher pods, now this! Curse you, Trader Joe’’s!

Hah!

“I’ll have what she’s having!”

3 Likes

I love celery.

3 Likes

Oh - then YOU’RE the one! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I make a nice salad with avocado, tomato, mozzarella & celery with a soy/balsamic dressing. It’s a lovely combo. Not too crazy about cooked celery, and I loathe celeriac.

But what better veg for scooping up blue cheese dressing/dip? :wink:

3 Likes

I had a sister who liked it with peanut butter :nauseated_face: I used to eat it with just salt; now it just tends to be used in stews.

1 Like

I only like peanut butter in combination with chocolate, but I didn’t grow up with it :slight_smile:

Well that;s unAmerican :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Yes, very. German, even '-)

2 Likes

Me too. I just stumbled on it and thought it was funny.

Edit - although that is how my wife feels about celery.

2 Likes

don’t knock it 'til you try it

in the 80’s it was not uncommon (where I grew up) to see trays of celery piped with peanut butter laid out at dinner parties. tastes fine, but can’t say i miss it.

2 Likes

This is not silliness. Next to Dr. Brown’s Black Cherry, Cel-Ray was my favorite for years when eating at Katz’s or any other major NYC Deli. On the other hand, celery w/peanut butter does not sound appetizing. Celery w/cream cheese or blue cheese dip/dressing is the thing.

Now this is a DIET! :scream: :roll_eyes: :crazy_face:

1 Like