Sevvy Oven

Who’s gonna take a bullet for the team?

1 Like

Cool. It seems they are mostly not disclosing how the technology works. For some reasons, I am now going backward. I start to take my time in cooking and increasing time for some of my steps.

Looks like it should sit in a car in the front console, and run off the auxiliary port where the cigarette lighter used to go …

I see your Sevvy and raise you a Perfecta.

1 Like

Fold.

Who can wait more than 90 seconds for “chef level results”?

2 Likes

I walk into my kitchen and everything snaps to attention!! Instantaneously! No 90 second slacker time off!! Meh. …

Oh, yeah? My buddy Elon’s gonna chip my brain, and Sevvy will know and make what I want before I form the awareness.

Just as long as you don’t want Soylent Green…

How would I even know what Rosey the Robot puts in the food replicator?

1 Like

There isn’t a cookbook? Well, I’m sure there’s something online …:eyes:

Backward into the Slow Food future? Part of what I enjoy about cooking is taking my time. The focus on ingredients, preparations, and processes lets me immerse myself into a world of satisfying tasks to achieve a tasty goal. The summer of 2019 I worked a slew of food events around the Denver area. My favorite was the Slow Food weekend event in Denver. It was awesome and amazing!

Here’s a bit about the Slow Food organization.

2 Likes

And then there’s Slough Food: https://www.sloughfood.com/

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
I was expecting the owner’s name to be Slough, but it’s not! Any idea why he’s called it this?
It doesn’t look swampy, degraded, or cast off.
And does he pronounce it “slow” or “slew” or “sluf”??
Several definitions of slough

So called because the building’s rear is on Edison Slough. John has created a very welcoming, garden-like space for his tables there. Pronounced as in past tense killing.

Slough Food 1

Edison was Edward R. Murrow’s hometown.

1 Like

So apparently not the Slough of Despond …

Nor Slough, Berkshire, though I once lived near there. The taxidermy dog there is worth seeing.

My friend Des will henceforth be living in the Slough of Desmond.

1 Like