Palm Beach County

A few photos from the Sailfish Marina

that’s the ceviche

the blackened mahi sandwich

fish tacos
And from the Pelican Cafe, which has blue-ish lighting that affects the photos, the seafood fry diabolo

2 Likes

I just added to this thread on the NJ board because I’m back down here… Also need to mention a favorite spot called Alaina’s - bakery and cafe. Great sandwiches/salads for lunch! cc: @NotJrvedivici

2 Likes

Enjoying my post holidays siesta in Singer Island. Tonight I had a wonderful meal at The Butcher’s Club @ PGA National in West Palm.

Not only an excellent meal but excellent service from reservations to hostess’s and server. Started with their non-traditional Ceaser salad, almost a lemon vinaigrette, different but delicious.

16oz boneless prime dry aged ribeye. Charred broccolini, truffle jalapeños poppers, crab Mac n cheese and bernaise.

Delicious!

3 Likes

Do I see pistachios with that broccoli rabe?? Thought so.

1 Like

thanks!

1 Like

I’m back and have a new DELICIOUS spot to recommend: La Vie Restaurant - Authentic Lebanese and Mediterranean Cuisine. My dad had already been there and was excited for me to try it, and I can see why. 3 of us had a yummy late lunch today. We had baba ganoush that we all loved–esp smoky, an order of kibbe, an arugula and beet salad w falafel, and my absolute favorite, Makanek, which are small sausages (think breakfast link size) sautéed in lemon and olive oil and garlic. The last time I had these was at the spectacular illili in NYC, so I knew this had to be a legit restaurant - they didn’t disappoint.

Would love to get back for tagine (maybe w/o the belly dancing offered Wed-Sat nights, buy ymmv) and to try a bunch of heartier dishes, but it’s 87 and sunny here and that’s when I find it harder to eat like that! If you’re down here and appreciate this cuisine, GO. Like everything in this part of FL, it’s casual and in a small strip mall.