NJ Food News

And now I see on the FB that the Cubacan space is for lease

1 Like

That’s been wasted for as long as I’m living here!

1 Like

Agreed.

And looks like the Saint is no more

Yes – but we’ve known that for at least a few weeks!
Ch-Ch-Ch-changes…

No great loss here

Does anyone have the contact information for the space? (landlord or current owner of Cubacan if it’s still operating, even if it’s not I would like to speak to them if possible)

2 Likes

Reach out to Madison Marquette in convention hall… They run/lease the boardwalk spaces! And holler if I can help in any way.

Here’s the sign in cubacans window

Didn’t have the number

Hoping many of you can see this, because it’s REALLY cracking me up:
Memes By Joe shared a post on Instagram: "Yup 😂👋🏼 Vc: @karen.disapproves". Follow their account to see 12202 posts.

3 Likes

We start off planning like the picture on the right then end up doing the left

3 Likes

Thank you! I actually drove down Friday night, but I guess I was at the wrong location. The windows were covered over with brown paper where I looked. Thanks again!

1 Like

New place coming to AP. I don’t have a lot faith if they can’t even spell espresso properly. SIGH #SpellingCounts

7 Likes

Maybe they just mean you get the cafe au lait fast

Where is this?

5 Likes

This is the place diagonal from Bonney Read that used to be Sweetwater’s!

Oh so there is or was a sign in n the window for Dolce Fantasia which is a restaurant on Staten Island, that space didn’t seem big enough so maybe it’s them doing a coffee shop/ bakery thing? I also saw a Dolce Fantasia van parked out front one day

1 Like

I took what I didn’t realize was a bad photo of the sign… It looks like that’s what it says

(post deleted by author)

Expreso is the Spanish word. Maybe it’s South American or something?
ETA duh I missed the part about the other sign.

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/us/dictionary/spanish-english/expreso

I’m pretty sure they’re focusing on Italian food but🤷‍♀️. If they’re trying to say you can get things quickly, it just made no sense to me. Also, I edit and proofread, so I can’t unsee these things!

3 Likes

ALERT: Sausage recall

1 Like