Happy Birthday, David!

1 Like

Happy belated birthday David!

2 Likes

HBD Dave!

1 Like

Happy, happy birthday David!

2 Likes

If you are bored, and are militant in your views of the classic Roman pastas, give this thread a read. :smiley:

I could only see two comments. Was there a longer discussion that mayb egot deleted?

The twitter thread is where the gold lies. Not the recipe itself. If you click on the big The New York Times (nytimes) it should bring you there.

1 Like

Oh, ok! Now I see the comments. I mistakenly went to the notes of the recipe. Oh, the humanity!

2 Likes

I am generally a live and let live kind of person. I don’t argue about sauce vs. gravy, heros vs. subs vs. hoagies, or even pork roll vs. Taylor Ham.

People can put whatever ingredients they want in whatever they want. However when you change a recipe totally, don’t call it by its classic name and expect people to stand still. Especially when it is one of the 4 classic Roman pastas.

2 Likes

There was an interesting interview with Dan Richer from Razza Pizza. He is real passionate about his pizza :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

That is a great read. Thanks.

I’ve still not been to Razza and need to rectify that. Also, Bread and Salt. (which is mentioned in the article)

2 Likes

Eli, have you ever had his pizza? It’s spectacular.

1 Like

No, but I would love to try it one time.

1 Like

If I’m not mistaken Dan got his start as a pizza maestro at Arturo’s in Maplewood…have been to both and I must say they are getting it done at both places.

3 Likes

Correct-he owns both places!