NJ Food News

I’m reading about a 3 hr wait on a quiet opening…imagine if it was louder.

1 Like
4 Likes

Verrrrry interesting; thanks for posting.

2 Likes

I hope he’s successful and that others use the precedent to get what they’ve been paying for. Insurance companies are generally scum - they want your money but really want to just keep it so the suits can get that 2nd vacation house.

4 Likes

Interesting. He does have a valid claim but who knows if he will win.

Will insurance companies sue the state on nj as well?

If the state forces insurance companies to pay I am sure they will or at least fight it

I meant to say “state of nj” but this autocorrect isn’t the best. You got my point though. Yeah, this is going to be a tough case for Nicholas to win, very tough in my non-professional opinion.

I’m sad to report that At The Table in Asbury Park closed permanently on March 1.

2 Likes

That is sad news. Maybe the best fried chicken I’ve had locally.

2 Likes

Bummer. I could see something was going on in there–I was hoping they were doing some updates.

Wasn’t sure where else to put this, but Used To Be’s is looking for this diner:

3 Likes

Free dinner??? It was me!!! Where do I collect???

2 Likes

need to cross reference this one vs the Ho’down pics…

1 Like

I’ll just cross post / reference this here.

3 Likes

New Shore restaurants:

3 Likes

5 towns that closed their streets for outdoor dining:

1 Like

AP announced today that the REopen initiative will be 7 days a week through early September. I get it–the restaurants (esp) and other stores need the traffic this time of year, but as a resident, I’ve been staying away because it’s been WAY too busy for my comfort.

3 Likes

We ran to stop and shop two evenings ago and drove down Cookman coming home, it was closed at that intersection where Modine was to Cross and Orange. And it was pretty crowded

1 Like

Yup… and far too many (mostly) 20-somethings wandering around with no masks. No thanks!

1 Like

Manalapan Wegmans NOT requiring masks

WTH?!?