New Dishwasher

Welcome. Best dw I’ve ever had.

1 Like

Well one week into it and I am very happy with the purchase! Great machine, 2:15 minute wash time, with a 45 minute non energy efficient optional wash time. Quite but most of all very good cleaning job! Thanks for all the recommendations!!

1 Like

Hey, people what kind of dishwashers do you have? I am using one from abroad https://ianboer.com.au/washing/dishwashers/ it is a top dishwashing machine, all previously I had couldn’t pass the test and the best option was selling them away. The new one is awesome because of course, it passed the test. The test is a jar with a piece of paper inside if the paper is gone or at least some pieces of paper inside, everything is okay.

Interesting way to test a DW, but seems valid enough. I’ve had a Bosch for the last year and LOVE it - does an excellent job of cleaning! Because the new DW’s no longer have heating coils for drying I sometimes have to wipe a little water off some things but it’s no big deal. Mine does have the 3rd rack for silverware, so we took the bottom silverware basket out. I can load a lot in there and everything comes out 100% clean 99% of the time.

Exactly - as I look above in this thread I’ve had mine a year and a half now and have never been as impressed with a dishwasher as this one. Excellent product. (takes longer than most but it cleans even pots and pans very well)

1 Like

Our Bosch cleans much better than the old KA but the lack of a heat coil leaves way to much water on coffee cups and plastic containers are usually very wet coming out. Most of the plastic has to go on the drying mats next to the sink after shaking copious amounts of water off