Need to replace automatic drip coffee maker

Chowdom,

I’ll keep my fingers crossed.

Ray

1 Like

We’ve had a Cuisinart 14 cup for something like 18 years and it just keeps on ticking. It’s used almost every morning and has only hiccuped once (about 10 years ago) when a thorough vinegar cleanout got it back on track right away. It’s a bit older looking than the current model but I don’t think it’s changed much at all. It doesn’t have the built-in grinder based on the KISS theory.

1 Like

Ours did not last more than a year and we tried it twice … 18 years, they don’t make them like they used to.I have a Mr. coffee grinder that I’ve owned for about as long as you have owned your coffee maker. It got terrible reviews when it came out. I have dropped it countless times causing all kinds of pieces to break off and fly … it works as well as it did the day I purchased it.

1 Like

If you get a new one you likely won’t be so lucky. They are not made well anymore. I had one for a long time and could not get a decent replacement that worked for very long.

1 Like

I have the Hamilton Beach Brewstation (12 cups) and have been happy with it. It makes very good coffee for drip.
https://www.amazon.com/Hamilton-Beach-Programmable-Brewstation-48465/dp/B001R4LK1Q