"Meet the CrispLid"

Stumbled on this when looking up Tomato Choka recipes.

1 Like

Wow. I had talked myself out of an air fryer.

1 Like

Me too! What are you thinking? I have the 5 quart so I don’t think this will work for me.

I’m thinking I don’t need to make it easy for myself to have fried - or even “fried” - food and I don’t need any more stuff - but I really want it. Hoping if I take some deep breaths it will pass. :laughing:

3 Likes

First, admit you are powerless…

1 Like

I know but I’m trying to overcome that feeling. I already have too much stuff… I admit though if someone chimes in and says they have one and it’s awesome I will probably succumb, darn it.

I am supporting your abstinence! Supposedly saying that First Step prayer helps! The powerless part is the only part I seem to remember.

2 Likes

It says free shipping, but when you go through the order procedure, all of a sudden the total is almost $90, and the CHOWHOUND10 code is not valid. Pass!!!

2 Likes

I sure hope no one thinks I’m stumping for them! (New word I learned from @WireMonkey ).

2 Likes

Nice

1 Like

Shrinkrap, I feel your pain. DH was looking for a cake pan yesterday and couldn’t find one. Turns out we have absolutely everything else, including electric abelskiver AND takoyaki makers. Gods above, I need to get rid of some stuff.

1 Like