Let's Discuss Edible Cannabis........................

This is a cannabis thread We all see colors :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Someone has to do the obvious jokes so it might as well be me :wink:

1 Like

Like an episode of Chopped! And in case it bears mentioning, alcohol is a super drag on sleep. Might help with the falling asleep but good luck staying asleep or getting any deep rest!

Makes perfect sense!

Hippie vegetarian Chopped haha. Yeah, thatā€™s a good call. I have cut WAY back; if I do have a drink I make sure itā€™s around 5, rather than closer to bed.

Still lolā€™ing.

3 Likes
3 Likes

ā€œCircadia and the Fisher Wallace StimulatorĀ® are identical technologically, but Circadia is defined as a general wellness device because it is intended to help people manage sleep, stress and concentration. Circadia is not intended to treat medical conditions. The Fisher Wallace StimulatorĀ® is defined as a medical device because it is indicated to treat anxiety, insomnia and depression.ā€

For $200 now. Impressive. The FW really helps me sleep.

2 Likes

Iiinteresting. The TMS thing I was doing seems to have helped a little bit, but Iā€™ll check it out. My wife ordered some tincture that I picked up today, so I see some experimenting in our future. The THC gummies have been a godsend; my wife has mostly been able to stop enforcing the ā€˜keep your behind in bed until you get up to run between 4:30 and 5, so I have (cautiously) high hopes.

Ordered the Circadia ! Hoping I can still use HSA without the prescription version.

1 Like

I turn mine up to 4 (lower settings did zilch for me) and use it right before sleep.

I was able to cancel the Circadia and use my HSA credit card to get the Fisher -Wallace and with an additional $30.00 discount . @ChristinaM , Thanks for the heads up. I think CES might have some merit for some things.

Great! Glad you were able to switch that.

I ordered the Circadia for a family member with anxiety and sleep difficulties. I hope it helps them, and the company means it when saying the C is technologically identical to the FW.
C has a generous trial period policy but I also hope we donā€™t need to use that.

1 Like

You sold me. Ordering one of these to try out, and if it works then another one goes to my mom.

If they feel like itā€™s not doing anything, maybe encourage them to play with the intensity setting. :crossed_fingers:t2:

Iā€™m so happy for yā€™all and hope itā€™s helpful!

p.s. a blogger recommends buying cheaper replacement cosmetic sponges on Amazon and cutting them down to size to save on supply costs.

1 Like

p.s. I use these headbands instead of the Velcro-d band:

I feel like you folk may have some inspired ideasā€¦