Let's Discuss Edible Cannabis........................

Great! Glad you were able to switch that.

I ordered the Circadia for a family member with anxiety and sleep difficulties. I hope it helps them, and the company means it when saying the C is technologically identical to the FW.
C has a generous trial period policy but I also hope we don’t need to use that.

1 Like

You sold me. Ordering one of these to try out, and if it works then another one goes to my mom.

If they feel like it’s not doing anything, maybe encourage them to play with the intensity setting. :crossed_fingers:t2:

I’m so happy for y’all and hope it’s helpful!

p.s. a blogger recommends buying cheaper replacement cosmetic sponges on Amazon and cutting them down to size to save on supply costs.

1 Like

p.s. I use these headbands instead of the Velcro-d band:

I feel like you folk may have some inspired ideas…

point and click pizza delivery is f’ing amazing. Anchovies - don’t need to share with the kinder.

these things are really dangerous…you really know when you hit the bottom of the barrel…

2 Likes

Anything cheesy (or cheezy) gets my vote!

1 Like
1 Like

Well this is a bit disappointing. Neither FW device nor circadia have shipped after more than a week, and they’re not answering their phones. Going to cancel if I can.

@shrinkrap did you get yours?

ETA: Fascinating. They appear to intentionally not be answering phones, because right after I left a message saying I wanted to cancel the order because there had been no follow up on shipping after more than 10 Days (they promise it ships within 7 days), I got an email saying the order has been cancelled. Seconds after I left the message. Wonder if they are just unable to fulfill what was ordered during the thanksgiving promos.

I have had a similar experience with FW/Circadia being dilatory.

They had not sent any updates after the sales receipt. The day I bought (just after Thanksgiving) their websites had a live chat. The next couple of days, they were answering their phones.

By the end of last week I had not received any shipping updates. Monday this week I tried contacting them again - their chat feature now links to a ‘send them an email’; and they are not answering their phone.

I sent them an email, and yesterday they sent a ‘sorry for the delay, we are shipping yours now’ message. I got a shipping update and the item seems to be crawling down the East Coast of the US day by day (not 2 day shipping or whatever they had promised).

I will take a couple of screenshots and if I don’t get the item by this Saturday/Sunday I will have to cancel :frowning_face:

Clearly some implosion is happening with them, which does not bode well.

I think given the drastic price drop, they were probably overwhelmed.

Their delivery timing just won’t work with my travel schedule anymore (order was for family I’m traveling to see, and the 30 day window would have worked if they didn’t like it), which is why I canceled.

(Interestingly, FW responded instantaneously, but Circadia hasn’t yet (I left vm same as FW - it’s just another FW number, and also sent email). Both were well within their customer service hours.)

Not yet, but I was told something like 7 days to ship, and after I left a voicemail, they responded to my email.

Sorry for all these headaches :disappointed:

This is a thread about edible cannabis! The rest is “extra”. Given my last experience, I’d rather have a headache. :pleading_face:

FWIW, I’ve funded other crowd sourced “health” devices and always think it’s a good use of my resources.

1 Like

I think it’s a good thing if people have discovered this really helps and they are inundated with orders!

I would have been more patient if it had been for me and not intended for travel.

1 Like

Speaking of edibles, anyone have an easy primer for a newb?

1 Like

Go slow. :sunglasses: Seriously, though - if you’re getting stuff from a dispensary, a quarter of a gummy will probably be enough at first.

1 Like

I’m curious about this too. Our neighbor stopped by the other day. A veteran in constant pain. He said he bought a gummy in a smoke shop. The lady at the register told him they were strong. He didn’t think too much of it because surely it’s regulated somehow. That night he went to the emergency room. Hallucinating like he was on LSD and felt he was having a heart attack. One gummy.

I tried edible gummies for the first time a few years ago.
I also started very cautiously: 1/4 of a gummy. That was plenty to produce good zzzzz’s.
Also, those things are expensive!! So fractioning them helped with that too. I no longer take them because I am on prescription meds now.

Some friends who take gummies swear by Martha Stewart’s line.
I just went to a local shop. There were so many companies and products. I bought a few different types of gummies at the suggestion of the sales person, but it seemed pretty random.