January 2023 COTM - Voting

A last minute nomination made things interesting this month, catching up with our two front-runners. So we have three selections to choose from for January.

MEXICAN EVERYDAY and MORE MEXICAN EVERYDAY by Rick Bayless

FROM THE OVEN TO THE TABLE by Diana Henry

MILK STREET VEGETABLES by Christopher Kimball

To vote, click the knife-and-fork icon at the lower right of the comment below corresponding to your choice. To change your vote, click the icon again to remove your “like” and then make your new selection. You can only change your vote that way within a few hours of your original vote. If that window has closed, just make a comment that you are changing your vote and put your new selection. Please do not reply to the voting comments. If you want to discuss the books or voting, reply to this topic. Vote with the intention of cooking along and reporting should your choice be selected.

To see how we got here, you can view our nomination thread. For a list of our past selections, see our COTM archive. And remember, there is still plenty of time to participate in the current COTM, Arabesque. December 2022 COTM: Arabesque by Claudia Roden

Voting will close at 5pm EST on December 22.

To vote for MEXICAN EVERYDAY AND MORE MEXICAN EVERYDAY click the knife and fork on this post.

7 Likes

To vote for FROM THE OVEN TO THE TABLE click the knife and fork on this post.

3 Likes

To vote for MILK STREET VEGETABLES click the knife and fork on this post.

1 Like

I’m happy to cook from any of these, to be honest.

Thanks for having my back. I got distracted and forgot the voting comments!

1 Like

My vote goes to From the Oven to the Table.

1 Like

Get your votes in, folks! Only 24 hours left!

Voting is closed. It was close, but MEXICAN EVERYDAY and MORE MEXICAN EVERYDAY won by a single vote.

Reporting thread is here: