Jan-April 2024 Baking Cookbook of the Months Voting

Welcome to the voting thread for our January-April 2024 Baking Cookbook of the Month. At final count, we had three books with three nominations, so decisions must be made!

We’ll be choosing between:

SCANDINAVIAN FROM SCRATCH by Nicholle Accettola

See a list of recipes here

SNACKING BAKES by Yossy Arefi

MOONCAKES AND MILK BREAD by Kristina Cho

HOW TO VOTE: Click the knife-and-fork icon on the post below naming your choice. If you change your mind, you may click the icon again if you’re still within the time limit, or reply to this post and let me know. Please vote with the intention to cook one more more recipes and post about your experience should your choice win.

VOTING WILL CLOSE on SUNDAY, JANUARY 14 at 7 PM EST/4PM PST/11 GMT.

1 Like

To vote for SCANDINAVIAN FROM SCRATCH, please click the fork-and-knife button in the corner

2 Likes

Yo vote for SNACKING BAKES, please click the fork-and-knife button in the corner.

4 Likes

To vote for MOONCAKES AND MILK BREAD, please click the fork-and-knife button in the corner.

2 Likes

This is so hard for me. I have all three books and will be happy with any pick. So, Milkbread and Moooncakes, i dont think enough bakers have it, Snacking Bakes has so many lovely uncomplicated recipes but Scandinavia from Scratch wii take my vote.

1 Like

There are a number of recipes online, plus if we extend to her blog that opens up a good number for people who don’t want to buy the book yet.

2 Likes

Hey bakers, 16 hours remain until voting closes!

Whoops, I forgot to close the vote. No matter, it was clear which book took the cake, so to speak.

Have at it!

2 Likes