HO Lunch at Laghman Express on Tues 4/30

Several of us are going to lunch at 2:30pm at Laghman Express (laghmanexpress.com) in Brooklyn on Tues 4/30. So far it’s me, my wife Ginny, saregama, Jen Kalb, vinouspleasure & Dave Cook. Anyone want to join us?

Looking forward to this!

Been on my wish list since it opened – too many places, too little time.

I’d love to join! I’ve been meaning to try this place.

4 Likes

I guess y’all aren’t office going working stiffs. I will think of you while I eat my jambon beurre at my desk.

1 Like

My 19 hour flight lands at 6.00am that morning. Since there is absolutely no chance I would ever get there without you, consider me a maybe. I’ll try to confirm either way that morning.

4 Likes

There are frequently dinners too

Ugh… I have to work in Connecticut. But if there’s a dinner coming up I would love to join in :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m probably going to get there early, grab a square at davinci and wander around a bit. I haven’t been in the area since competing in the city softball leagues after college.

Give a shout if you’d like to join, it would be nice to have someone to share the slice with, leaving more stomach capacity for laghman.

Best,

Ginny is now a maybe, but I’ll meet you all at 2:30 as planned. Did anyone make a reservation? I know that they’re closed today, but I can call tomorrow if needed. As far as I know it’s Saregama, vinouspleasure, Dave Cook, Ike, Jen, me & maybe Ginny &/or ElJefe. So, 6-8 right?

1 Like

also maybe Jim

omigod, Villabate Alba is a 15 min walk from Laghman Express, I’m going to spend an extra 30 min on the treadmill tomorrow morning!

Sorry. I’m going to pass today. I’d love to join you. I’m hungry and awake. But the MTA trip planner says that it’s over an hour and a half each way and I don’t think I could survive another 3 hours of travel on top of the 31 I just endured.
I’ll visit my mother instead but the food won’t be as good.
Looking forward to the next one.

Okay, I spoke to them & alerted them that 6 or 7 of us will be there at 2:30pm. She said that they don’t take reservations (I knew that) but thanked me and said that she’d “do my (her) best”.
See you all there.
Sorry you won’t make it ElJefe.

1 Like