Free offer from Penzey's but ends 4/15 (edit: seems to still work 4/16)

I just saw this - sorry for such a short window of opportunity.

Penzey’s is offering a nice gift box through tonight. S/h will be charged but free s/h is available with a $20 order.

Here’s the post and coupon code:

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing. I just successfully ordered the box today 4/16. S/H is $7.95. I added a jar of whole caraway seeds to my order since I can never find them locally.

I’m glad you were able to take advantage of the special.

I would have printed the coupon and gone to my local Penzey’s but by the time I learned of the deal ti was almost midnight.

I didn’t click on this thread initially as I saw it late on 4/15. Then I thought I’d see what I missed and saw @seamunky 's response. I just ordered the box–still free–as well as some poultry seasoning, sage (my plant finally died this winter after years) and a few types of dried chilis.

When I lived in the city I was at Penzey’s every few weeks. When I moved to the burbs I was there every month or two. Now it’s probably been 2 or 3 years since my last visit :sob:

And this post reminded me how much I loved their catalog . . . the recipes, the personal stories. But I don’t even remember when I stopped receiving it. Maybe this order will renew my subscription?

2 Likes

I eventually realized I was no longer receiving the catalog and missed reading it. The last time I visited my local Penzey’s I asked about the catalog. They said it has ended but to signup for emails. Then you receive the coupons. Recipes are available on the website. No idea if they are still adding to the recipes.

1 Like

E-mails are no substitute for the catalog’s stories and recipes :sob:

3 Likes

There’s still a slight possibility:

"Catalogs
We don’t print too many paper catalogs anymore. Maybe once a year. But if you would like to receive one when we do please fill out the form below and we will add you to the mail list. "

2 Likes

Is there a link to that form?

https://www.penzeys.com/subscription-request/

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up! I just ordered online, and got the freebie plus the discounted price on the cinnamon collection.

2 Likes

Thanks @seamunky !

1 Like

@meatn3 - the stores sold out FAST. Only available online from Saturday afternoon on. So you ordered right. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Brilliant way to reach people with your message, the reason for the free offer … I hope everyone took the time to read the entire post written by Bill Penzey :heart: Great Spices, great CEO

5 Likes

Bill Penzey wrote a passionate FB post about 5 hours ago, he included a general order status update.

4 Likes

Just read that Email a little while ago, @chowdom. While they’re holding off on promotions offering the 1/4 cup jars (as they’ve run out of those jars!), they do have several other offers going on for free 1/2 cup jars of your choice with a purchase of $5.00 (or $10 - can’t recall).

2 Likes

I received that e-mail as well. For a $5 purchase you can get a free 1/2 cup jar of your choice (up to $9.95). For $10 purchase you get both the jar of your choice and a 1/2 cup jar of Northwoods (which I find makes a tasty chicken rub).

1 Like

Received an email that my order has shipped!

2 Likes

I finally got mine on Tuesday. Of course, I promptly forgot the box at work that night…and again on Wednesday night. Finally came home with me tonight.

1 Like

Still waiting for word, and delivery. I ordered on 4/16.

As per FB post and email
Those who ordered with additional items will receive priority… an email will go out when item has shipped… they were not expecting the response they got … they ran out of small jars and had to reorder they are expecting them soon.
"We are sorry for this delay. Rest assured that we have not collected any funds on your order, and won’t until your order is shipped. When you placed your order the program authorized your credit card, but no money has been removed.
If you wish to cancel your order, all you need do is CLICK HERE. But please don’t. These are really nice boxes, maybe the best thing we have done. Judging from thank you emails I’ve received and posts to our Facebook page, people really like this box. I think you will, too.

We will update you again when your order ships."

2 Likes