Football Food

Needs to be thin slices, not prosciutto or Serrano ham thin, but thin nonetheless.

I’m waiting for the pink Key West shrimp to get to L.A. , for FSU games. Season doesn’t begin until November, grrr.

Just have to say, those Herr’s Buffalo Blue cheese doodles are the BEST. I can’t find them locally so I make sure I buy several bags any time I am in NJ. It’s weird because a lot of local stores carry different Herr’s products, but the Buffalo are the ones I can never find on this side of the Hudson.

Someone with an eye for details!! lol I only had a couple of them but they were very tasty!!

So for the big game tonight I made some Turkey Chile Verde:

It’s basically a New Mexico green chile stew made with ground turkey and white beans.

I plan to serve in a bun less chile dog format over Nathan’s Wieners with cheese, tortilla chips, and sliced fresh Jersey hatch chiles as toppings.

1 Like

So tonight we have Eyetalian sassage wit frying peppers, onions and mushrooms, an heirloom tomato salad and zucchini all forno:

Lots of green, gold, cheese and sassage !

Go Pack Go !!! (Sorry Notters)

2 Likes

That’s beautiful! My guys would be so jealous. :slight_smile:

Swordfish tacos and Greek salad:

1 Like

I like your multi-continent approach to the
All American game.

Spread out the D, I always say…

Go Jets!

Their QB sit is just messed up.

Looks like giants and eagles are in the death match

Today we have Apfelkraut with Bratwurst and Kassler Ripchen:

3 Likes

Cheese enchiladas smothered in home made chili with sour cream, green onion, cilantro and Siracha:

3 Likes