Finally Suspended!!

:laughing: you’re hopeless. Don’t use big words you don’t understand.

1 Like

I think that is one of the definitions of “spouse-like”. You should know. You are married.

2 Likes

((I’m afraid to reply any further)) :laughing: Truly am sorry if I offended you in anyway.

Regards,

2 Likes

Apparently they demand a monogamous food talk marriage :astonished:

3 Likes

Hey Now!! Leave my wife out of this!!! :dagger:

Ha ha ha. That is the funniest (intelligently funny) thing I have heard for weeks.

1 Like

it’s all good, I see it all the time- people like to throw out “crazy” in different forms when they have no idea that it’s so much more than having a bad moment/day. we’re good.

2 Likes

Where did your icon go?

Thank you very much! This also just demonstrated that even when someone is offended, with reasonable discourse people can find common ground to simply agree to disagree. (or agree to agree, which ever we just did)

3 Likes

As I pointed out on another thread, NotJr is not to be trusted :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And just like the ocean tide, the boards can turn on a guy.

2 Likes

Or another spouse-like behavior… :slight_smile: Just kidding.

…or they could start focusing on just being the best and encourage people participating on more than one board…

A little late for that, I think.

1 Like

It is never too late if they want to change – late is better than never.

@NotJrvedivici, have you ever been a French Soldier during the Crusades?

"You don’t frighten us, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called “Arthur King,” you and all your silly English K-nig-hts. I don’t want to talk to you no more, you empty-headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries! "

5 Likes

Whatever you did, it happened to me too!

It’s time to lock this thread . Looks like this dead horse has been beat to mush .

1 Like

Awww . . . and I was going to give you my CH password as a birthday gift :birthday:

3 Likes

If that’s the case . Let’s keep kicking it .:grinning:

2 Likes

OK, it’s a variation on the name of one of my two cats.

I’m guessing Big boy , Agent Orange , Mr. Tom , Frisky Whiskers , Chowmaster . Close ? If I had a cat or dog I would name it Sandwiches .