Drew's Bayshore Bistro..............Keyport, NJ

This…on the other hand, needs no description. Voodoo Shrimp “Entree” size.

8 Likes

That looks amazing

1 Like

Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler :fleur_de_lis::fleur_de_lis:

1 Like

Attached is Drew’s Valentines Day menu for those that are interested. He will be serving this menu only on both Saturday and Sunday. It is $75 for 3 courses plus tax and tip.

Drews Valentines Day Menu.pdf (615.8 KB)

3 Likes

We enjoyed another outstanding dinner at Drew’s. Besides the usually excellent Nashville Hot Chicken, and muffuletta salad, I enjoyed a beautifully marbled Heritage pork chop in a green peppercorn au poivre sauce, as well as awesome BBQ shrimp reminiscent of Mr. B’s in New Orleans, and a spicy Cajun pork empanada. It all went great with an excellent 2005 Syrah.

11 Likes

:drooling_face:

2 Likes

Wow … Looks divine …
Have a lovely Sunday.

2 Likes

Thank you!
Your lunch and location looked amazing as well.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

2 Likes

It is quite lovely and harmonious.

I do not handle overly spicy cuisine or products well, and they know us and so they are very accomodating.

It was a beautiful sunny day and we enjoyed being on a sunny terrace.

Have a lovely Sunday.

2 Likes

Enjoyed another stellar dinner at Drew’s. Mrs. CB70 took the pics, Mr. CB70 is going to eat her leftovers. It all went perfectly with the $19.99 Pinot Noirs that we didn’t take a picture of, but drank all three. My goodness, Eli is so much better at this. :smirk:

10 Likes

Looks great. Mrs CB70 took some great pics!

3 Likes

Those mussels look divine :pray:t2:

2 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

3 Likes

what is the first dish?

It looks like Drew’s famous pork chop, but I’m sure @coldbeer70 will confirm!

1 Like

Well, here’s the thing. I was running late for a 5:30 reservation for 6 people. At 5:45pm I was still 10mins away, (by no fault of my own) so, I called Mrs. CB70, and told her to order for me…char-broiled oysters and whatever the pork special of the day is. She said, “there is pineapple and sweet potatoes with that pork shank special”. I said, “If Drew thinks his pork of the day should include durian, let alone pineapple, I’m eating it.”. So she ordered for me…never heard the pitch, but enjoyed every bite.

4 Likes

Durian! Lol.

Glad you enjoyed!

1 Like

We enjoyed another outstanding dinner at Drew’s. Besides the always awesome Nashville chicken and an excellent New England style lobster chowder (not pictured), we enjoyed grilled octopus with potato salad muffuletta; voodoo shrimp; broiled oysters; and Iberico pork shoulder. We took home some excellent carrot cake bread pudding for dessert. It all went great with an excellent Shiraz.

11 Likes

Have a lovely weekend.

Looks amazing …

2 Likes

Thank you @Barca!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend as well.

2 Likes