Dim Sum HODown: West Lake - December 1st 11am at West Lake in Matawan [NJ]

I and my date are in!

1 Like

Looks like we’re up to 17! Note that if there isn’t a number in parentheses next to your name, I’m only counting you as ONE attendee. Please correct as needed today if possible. Thanks!

Curlz (2)
Gracieggg (2)
Bossanova (2 because I’m NICE)
JoeBabbit (2 if weather is bad)
Seal
Joon
HeidiCooksANDBAKES (AREYOUHAPPYNOWBOSSANOVA?)
ELeeper (2)
MsBean
Greg
NotJR
MarlboroMan

I’m 1. Alan has a work engagement but I plan on eating enough for both of us.

2 Likes

I might be a few minutes late since I have to drop the kiddo off in Middletown. We are still coming!

1 Like

As I always say, a girl’s gotta eat… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:slight_smile:

Eh - we’re not going to make it. Have fun & maybe another time.

Anyone who is late to one of our functions gets voted off the main table and has to sit on their own. We have a full ceremony surrounding it. I have thought for sometime now Survivor stole the whole voting off island thing from us!!

3 Likes

:open_mouth:

Pressure is ON! Last one to the HO-down is a rotten egg!

1 Like

We’ll miss you, but def catch you next time!

I thought we weren’t supposed to discuss the ceremony outside of the ceremony ITSELF…

UPDATED…we’re now at 15.

Curlz (2)
Gracieggg (2)
Bossanova (2)
Seal
Joon
HeidiCooksANDBAKES
ELeeper (2)
MsBean
Greg
NotJR
MarlboroMan

Sorry for the late notice, but I am going to have to back out of this one. :frowning:

You do, however, have my permission to seat a life-size cardboard cutout of me at the main table. Order it anything, as long as its spicy.

1 Like

And then there were 14.
MORE (food and elbow room) FOR US.

Curlz (2)
Gracieggg (2)
Bossanova (2)
Seal
Joon
HeidiCooksANDBAKES
ELeeper (2)
MsBean
NotJR
MarlboroMan

I know they are kind of dorky, but what about name tags?

I think name tags are great! I’m so bad with names, I wish people would just wear them all the time.

2 Likes

Does anyone remember the Seinfeld episode when George proposed everyone in NYC wear name tags? Lol

3 Likes

I’ll bring name tags…

How is this going to work? Are we going to put our HO names on the name tag so we know who we all are, or are we just putting our real names on them, then we will still be clueless as to who we all are?

name

3 Likes

What if my real name IS Jingleheimer Schmidt?

3 Likes