Deals in e-cookbooks (new additions every other day)

14.99 now!

Bummer, that sure didn’t last long.

Sarah Kieffer’s Baking for the Holidays is $2.99 on kindle in the US.

Uh…or, you can read Snoop Dogg for free with Kindle Unlimited.

2 Likes

How about cooking from Sarah’s book while Snoop is blaring in the house?

2 Likes

Some current good deals on kindle (and possibly other platforms) in the US:

Baking Chez Moi by Dorie Greenspan and Rose’s Baking Basics by Rose Levy Beranbaum are both $2.99.

Sirocco: Fabulous Flavours from the East by Sabrina Ghayour is $1.99.

2 Likes

I still haven’t cooked from other books of hers I bought this way. Maybe if we can make her COTM one of these days I’ll finally be motivated!

2 Likes

Get on over to nominations!

No bandwidth at the moment :disappointed:

1 Like

I’ll zip over and nominate.

I feel sure there is a newer version of this thread, but I’m not having any luck finding it. RecipeTin Eats Dinner is currently on sale in its e form on amazon.

1 Like

Got it! Here’s a link.

1 Like

I bought two books for 4.99 each that I’ve flipped through and considered purchasing several times at a shop: Breaking Breads: A New World of Israeli Baking and The Vegan Chinese Kitchen. They are both solid collections.
I see that Istanbul and Beyond is on sale for $2.99. It’s one of my favorite cookbooks.

3 Likes

On amazon.ca Every Grain of Rice: Simple Chinese Home Cooking by Fuchsia Dunlop is a daily deal for $2.99.

5 Likes

USA also. Yay!

2 Likes

Current EYB deal list here.

For the Diana Henry fans, Roast Figs… is 0.99 for US kindle

1 Like

@Madrid I nominated Istanbul & Beyond for March COTM if you are interested in participating — also for anyone else here who bought it when you flagged the sale

Yossy Arefi’s Snacking Cakes is currently $4.99 on kindle.

Various Ottolenghi books are marked down (but not super super cheap) on kindle right now in the US: Sweet and Ottolenghi Test Kitchen: Shelf Love are $4.99; Nopi and Ottolenghi Test Kitchen: Extra Good Things are $5.99; Flavor is $7.99.

Falastin (an excellent book) is also $5.99.

2 Likes

Recommended elsewhere by an avid bagel maker, Bagels, Schmears, and a Nice Piece of Fish: A Whole Brunch of Recipes to Make at Home by Cathy Barrow is currently $2.99 on kindle (US).

1 Like

Link here

(Buy on Amazon using the link above helps to finance HO’s server expense)