Corona dining Houston

Deviled eggs & lamb chops & spring peas with mint?

2 Likes

Can we get an infirmary update? Hope all is well.

2 Likes

Lo siento.

Fever free for three days. She’s still lethargic but not the man the cat is really sick let’s take it to the vet and have it put down the way she was.

Work update. Doctor Fields got the standard go back to work notice on the 15th and her butthole supervisor wasn’t pleased because it wasn’t detailed enough. She said it’s your job we’re talking about.

Seriously?

I thought doctor/patient information was confidential.

Maybe her boss should concerned about her job.

2 Likes

Whew! :clap::clap::clap::champagne:

1 Like

She can’t smell or taste after 10 days, it’s killing her.

2 Likes

You know this but there’s B and B and Pete’s Fine Meats.

You can always mail it in and go to Demeris. They have ham, turkey, ribs by the quarter pound also the best chopped beef sandwich around.

1 Like

Hallelujah!

You are always welcome on the NJ board (as is anyone else). We don’t discriminate.

2 Likes

I mailed it in and got some frozen salmon on sale at Kroger, spring asparagus and bakers. It’ll have to do.

But then I heard Russell Roegels interviewed about his bbq place, which @NotDoobieWah Likes, but I never went to.

During the shut down they are doing a different special each day like smoked burgers, smoked thick pork chops, whole hog. It sounds amazing and business is brisk. I haven’t picked up food much, but I’m planning to pick up here next week. They are also feeding hospital staffs around town. :100::meat_on_bone:

Pork chop Saturday coming up, pastrami Thursday was today.

Call in orders or sign up on FB, no orders taken 11-1.

2 Likes

It’s beginning to look a lot like Carrabba’s Original Voss, think Christmas tune.

They have the complete menu to go on Easter 11-8 minus clams and mussels.

1 Like

Say hello to Ms. Rosie for me. She’s a peach!

2 Likes

Great choice!

I forgot to mention I got auto scolded for responding to you too many times. I’m filing papers tomorrow on, EVERYBODY!

2 Likes

Mods just want to make sure there’s no virtual hanky panky going on, that’s all. If we breach decorum, it absolutely must be brought to our attention! :scream_cat: @jcostiones.

ETA: the auto mods, that is!

2 Likes

No breach of decorum we invite you to make the Houston board a home away from home.

Well thank you! Texans are a friendly bunch.

1 Like

Cactus Cove on 11th and Hempstead has crawfish 5 pounds for 25 bucks, a very reasonable price, to go of course. We’re off to Carrabbas and will report back.

2 Likes

No Ms. Rosie, we don’t want her in the 92 degree parking lot.

We got three things we’ve never had:

Good, lasagna

Better, sausage and peppers

Best, mushroom ravioli in a cream sauce

We’ve got enough food for multiple meals.

2 Likes

@NotDoobieWah
https://www.texasmonthly.com/bbq/a-week-from-turning-85-tootsie-tomanetz-misses-her-barbecue-family/

4 Likes

Thanks Jaymes. I love Tootsie and it’s good to know she’s fine.

Howboutyou?

1 Like