Cheeseburgers.....the official NJ burger thread

Premade Trader Joe’s

So Kim Kardashian got mugged for $ 10 mil, including a $ 4.5 mil ring

Apparently the thieves had inside knowledge.

Anybody else suspect an insurance scam?

There is a “Not About Food” board. Seems to me that’s a more appropriate place to discuss this than on a thread about burgers.

1 Like

yeah, but I’m sure she had something from room service at the hotel. Maybe a cheeseburger?

To take it to logical extreme here- this is a cheeseburger thread and Kim K. is known for her buns…(I apologize…)

2 Likes

Ok, here you go:

Seems Kanye also bought Kim 10 Burger Kings over in Europe as a wedding present:

A little quote from the article:

"She owns all the jewels anyone could ever want, so he is taking the practical route by investing in businesses for her instead.

Kanye knows the fast food industry is reliable and lucrative, plus BK is international so he thinks it’s the perfect fit for Kim.

Kanye wants to buy her 10 restaurants across the UK, Italy and France, making her a real international businesswoman."

So maybe she was just visiting her investment, although she now owns a few less jewels.

I’m not even going to comment on fast food being the perfect fit for her.

Finally, not that they are good here, but Burger Kings in Europe are really, really, really awful.

Your Whopperito, CJ?

So I was watching Americas test kitchen tonight and they are hand grinding their own burgers from sirloin tip and cutting it with BUTTER. Then they freeze them a little before grilling.

That’s right, BUTTER right in the burger mix.

That has to be freaking delicious.

Anybody tried this at home?

Man I disappear for a few hours and the suddenly this thread has Armenian models and butter cut burgers. Good stuff!

Do they cut it with liquified butter? I assume by the word cut but I’m thinking frozen slices in the middle might work. This way you sear the outside and the butter hopefully might seal in better. Either way…butter has never ruined a dish I’ve had.

Nope, cold butter from fridge and cold chopped steak tips.

They pulsed it a couple of times in a food processor, so texture was rough.

Then shaped into patties and in freezer for 45 mins before grilling.

I may have to invest in a Fleischwolf, I don’t like the texture from a food processor.

So apparently there is a whole thing in Wisconsin about butter burgers:

http://luckypeach.com/the-history-of-the-butter-burger/

There is also a chain called Culver’s that serves something they call butter burgers:

http://www.culvers.com/menu-and-nutrition/butterburgers

I’ve had Culver’s and they are ok, but a little thin. Our 10 oz Jersey Shore bar burgers are better.

I wonder how a 10 oz butter burger would be?

I’m thinking juicy juicy.

1 Like

Isn’t Wisconsin one of the most densely populated states for obese people? I might have to move there to look slim :wink: I feel kind of lean and “Patrick swayzesque” mean when I walk into harolds. Roadhouse

1 Like

A fleischwolf:

It makes sausages too.

I actually have one of these but not that brand. I use it to make shark chum. It’s a pretty serious piece and I could imagine it would be cool to blend your own burgers at home and experiment with different cuts/combinations. I always thought of that but sabatos has some nice meat they will grind for you. Mine is super heavy and bolted to some wood for grinding offshore…not a clamp version. Just make sure you have room to store this beast lol. I’d recommend one…fun stuff.

How bout this epic butter burger https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avAglwPbDnQ

Edit: Looks like you found it on your own! Didn’t see your subsequent post :slight_smile:

I’ve had the Solly’s butter burger. So easy to do…wish something like it was available locally.

So does the American Cardiology Association!! (I would like to try one)

I get giddy every time I see the amount of butter they slather on that thing. I think I’m gonna try this next time I make a burger at home.

Very impressive structure you have there, hope you enjoyed!

(Any idea why I have a piece of strawberry cake as part of my name now??)