I’m new on this board (but not new to eating) - Joonjoon recommend this board to me. If the following questions have been covered, sorry - I’d appreciate some suggestions. I am quite familiar with most Asian restaurants in Monmouth county and some in Middlesex.
- Need a good Szechuan restaurant (Szechuan Cottage doesn’t count and didn’t care for Sichuan Spring in Highland Park) - closest I can find w/o going into NYC is Han Dynasty in Cherry Hill and other decent Chinese rest in Cherry Hill, but what about Monmouth/Middlesex
- Any menus or comments about Joong Hwa Ru (a chinese restaurant for Koreans ?) -
- Where did the Korean Noodle house move to (use to be in the Shop Rite strip mall, Old Post Road and Rt 1 Edison) - I’d eat anything there except the sea cucumber
- Anyone know why there are so many delays for Pho99 in Eatontown (I pass it every few days)
- My last question is not authentic, I’m looking for what is some times referred to as a NY Egg Roll. The old Ruby Palace in Holmdel had them - they are big fat egg rolls. What I remember as a kid in NYC. Wongs in Manalapan has something similar but too greasy. Tung Hing take out in Tinton Falls has “larger” ones but not like “NY Egg Rolls”