Age Distribution Here?

Congratulations on your latest trip around the sun! It’s good to be an Aquarian.:sweat_drops:

1 Like

Hopefully Kaleo won’t mind me pushing it one notch more off topic, but I recalled this

8 Likes

Amen!

1 Like

Did I ever mention how long it took me to realize that the wax being offered in my local car wash was not Polish, but polish?

4 Likes

Ugh. Raising the average here.

It’s as you say, it’s never too late to learn. I’ve always wanted to learn as much as possible about different ingredients, cuisines and techniques so I love it here. I was also on Chowhound briefly but then I moved so I stopped posting and when I was ready to go back it was shut down so I’m very happy Hungry Onion exists.

2 Likes

I don’t think I know that movie, what reminded you of it?

I used to quiz people asking what commonly used word in English changes pronunciation upon capitalization. Once someone pointed out a pair in addition to (my answer) polish/Polish.

Sadly, I don’t remember his answer…

1 Like

Remember the ‘Begin Freeway’ signs? People would think they were honoring the PM of Israel bitd.

Brought Mrs. Maisel to mind.

1 Like

There are no more babies being born anymore, so young people are revered.

2 Likes

Im using this thread as . When meeting a women for the first time .Never ever ask how old she is and how much she weighs .

1 Like

I’m 49 and 25/26. Only 2 more weeks to go!
So do I put 40s or 50s?

1 Like

Or if she colors her hair :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wow, there are a lot of us 49ers/ year of the Ox-ers on this board. :joy:

Definitely put 40s.

2 Likes

I think a lot of the under 40s are on the reddit food boards, from reading on those boards.

4 Likes

WYSIWYG usually works. I have been blindsided several times by strangers asking my age. An antique dealer I have “known” for years, the dad of a friend of our son, an esl older man sharing our table at a taco truck. Huh? I don’t act my age? I don’t dress my age? My chic white hair throws them off?

3 Likes

That is definitely true in my case. I do follow a lot of Reddit food boards, but I find they complement HO rather than replace it.

1 Like

For as long as we can! I may put 40 on my birthday, in the first part of the day before actual hour of birth!

1 Like

I’ll be 62 this coming July.

2 Likes